DOS

(

(

Btw imagine baby Diego Lainez as Angelo :)

C H I K I B A B Y

"Are you gonna be okay?" Jenna asked me.

Jenna, Angelo and I had just arrived to the award show and we were enjoying our last few moments of privacy before we would be bombarded with absurd questions from papparazzi.

"Yeah, I'll be fine." I smiled at her and Jenna grabbed my hand.

"I'm proud of you, you know that right?" She asked me and I nodded.

"I'm very proud of you too." I told her and she hugged me.

During the car ride to the award show Angelo had fallen asleep, so I woke him up and we got out of the limo.

Jenna was on the right of me and I was holding Angelo so I wouldn't lose him in the crowd. Angelo had laid his head on my shoulder and had almost fallen asleep again but it was to loud.

"Angie!! over here."

"Jenna look over here."

"No, Angie look over here!"

"Angel you look stunning!"

"Angie how do you feel about Diego and Genesis being here tonight!?"

"Angie do you still love Diego?"

"Hola! Angie!"

"Hola amor!" I looked they're way and I smiled at them.

Jenna and I made it into the award show thingy (to this day I don't know what it's called).

I put Angelo down and we took pictures together.

"Angelo, smile at the the people please." I begged him.

"Okay mama." He said.

"Angel you look stunning.

"Angie look over here!"

"Angelique over here!"

I waved and smiled at everyone, so far everything was going great.

Until I saw them.

"LOOK IT'S DIEGO AND GENESIS."

Three months before Diego and I had broke things off we had gotten engaged, but the day him and I broke up I'd also learned he'd been seeing 'Genesis' for a years, he'd also gotten her pregnant. Now they had a two year old daughter name Isla together.

I breathed  in and I contiued to smile.

After Diego had his daughter he wanted nothing to do Angelo, before Angelo used to visit his dad every Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, but as soon as Angelo turned three Diego stopped texting me about when Angelo would come over.

Angelo still asks about his dad, but I never know what to say because I don't want to hurt his feelings. What would I say to him anyway.

"Sorry, Angelo daddy has a new family now and never wants you to come over again."

Diego and Genesis had also brought they're daughter to the award show, wow could this night just get any better.

"Ma, look it's dad!" Angelo starts jumping up and down in excitement.

"Mama can I pleaaaaseeee go see daddy?!" Angelo asked me.

"Angelito, maybe later."

T I M E S K I P

"Alright it is now time to announce the award to best actress of the year!" Diego's friend, Kevin Alvarez said.

Kevin and I had never really talked all the years I'd been with Diego. If I did talk to anyone it was either Chucky or Memo, but that was it. It wasn't like I wasn't allowed to talk to the other guys though, I was just to shy back then. Now though I can talk to anyone with no problem!

"Our nominee's are!!!!" Karol G smiled.

"Genesis Noriega."

Oh yeah, shortly after I had began doing movie Genesis started doing them to (obsessed much am I right).

"Jessica Alba"

I love Jessica man, she's so hot.

"And lost but not least my lovely and talented chikibaby." Angela Aguilar chuckled

"Angelique Ortega." Kevin's face slowly started to turn red as he caught my attention. I smiled at him and I swear he started to blush like crazyyyy.

"He's so fine-  Hold up bitch get a grip."

"Andddd the winnerrrr isssss."

"ANGELIQUE ORTEGA!!!!!!"

The camera for the big screen had been pointed at my face now. I got up and picked Angelo up, Angelo cupped my face and he kissed my cheek, I swear I couldn't have been more happy in that moment.

Me winning an award with my baby by my side, ughhh just a litearl dream come true if you ask me.

Oh shit now it was time for my speech, I didn't prepare for this man.

They all hugged me and handed me the microphone.

"Umm, wow I totally did not expect me to actually win tonight y'all, holy shit- wow umm first of all I wanna thank my sister a lot because she's helped me so much with my son and she has been by my side since she was born, second I wanna thank my son, Angelo mi amor you have been the light of my life ever since you were brought into this world, I don't know where I would be now without you baby, seeing you and your little face brings me so much joy everyday and I truly don't know what I would do if God hadn't blessed me with you." I finished my speech.

At the end Angelo had started to tear up, and he kissed my forehead and squeezed my neck really tight, "Dang my baby is strong."

"Aw baby don't cry." I cooed.

"I love you mama."