Chapter 1: Normal life

Hunter and Lillith in the emperor's castle, who just exited the throne room from their conversation with emperor Belos. Lillith and hunter walking through the hallway as Lillith is constantly frustrated and complains "ughhhh another day, another hard work the fact that my sister escaped from me as always, How am i suppose to convince her to join the coven? she would not fall in line even if her curse will be healed" Hunter who's walking along with her saying "can you imagine a mission like that, you and the owl lady are evenly matched. All i can say is that you will be able to get her, even if it takes a while. believe me or not Lillith, That does explain why her bounty is in a higher number" Lillith rubbing her face with her hands, in frustration "you....have a point. For some golden brat you are, You sure know how to make up good opinions" Hunter leaving Lillith alone from the conversation in an unhealthy look, "thanks, i'm gonna go outside the castle and keep my eye around the isles." 

Hunter with his artificial magic staff and warps himself out from the castle's window, dashing all the way to an empty street around the forest in midnight. Hunter DE-summoned his techno staff and stacking it in his pocket as he continues to take a walk while feeling all to dead, based from hunter having eye bags his sleep schedule was broken. Until this moment hunter hears a noise of bushes being moved and shaking. Hunter Summons his staff as he uses it a torch light  in a full red reflection, as he approaches towards the mysterious sound "who's there, reveal yourself!" asked hunter in a fearless tone until he faces upwards to find a griffin on a tree branch. "of course, a false alarm. What a welcome relief" the Griffin then Jumps off the branch, causing the branch to collapse, hunter tried to step aside but he tripped on a rock and fell to the ground. As he turns his body around to see the branch, nearly on its way to stab him until he gets pulls from his cape hood, all the way backwards as Hunter watches the tree branch stabbing the ground. 

Hunter stands up from the ground as he finds out what or who saved him was a palismen, a red cardinal palismen with the scar in it's eye. Hunter aims his staff, ready to fire at the palismen as it glows red "Wild magic!....back off!! or else!!" Hunter staring at the palismen as it did nothing, but watching hunter and showing him a smile leaving hunter to deactivate the staff and stops aiming at the palismen as hunter asked "you aren't afraid of me, aren't you? And you just saved my life. how can i not say thank you?" Hunter de-summons his staff as he gives the palismen a little smile "see you around bird" then walks away, entering bonesborough.

Meanwhile the red palismen bird looks so happy and tearing up until batqueen shows up to find him as she asked "sneaking off again flapjack?"  the bird named flapjack nodded yes as he chirps to batqueen as she got to smile to him asking "you found Him after all this time? go then and  finish what was started." Flapjack spreads his wings up high in joy, as he flies up to the sky and feeling all the joy to himself. 

Later on hunter, in the streets of bonesborugh in night walking around as he faces around the houses and stores. Some witches keeping their distance from Hunter, for he is the golden guard. Witches and their young witchlings entering inside and shutting their lights and door in fear. Hunter witnessing it as if the isle are against him or they are witches being forced to join a coven from just the golden guard's appearance. Hunter thinking to himself "the isle are just scared of me, for what exactly? because i am his nephew? as if i need people to see me as a hero."

Meanwhile at the castle Lillith clawthorne the headwitch of the emperor's coven and Kikimora the assistant in a hallway as Lillith writing notes about trying to find out how can she capture her sister, feeling all to done as kikimora asking "you seem to have trouble trying to capture the owl lady, it has been 20 years since she's been rouge." "it is, and to say the least she and i are evenly matched. the problem is that she kept getting away while causing a whole lot of damage around me." explained lillith in frustration tone. Kikimora however having an eye language of a normal emotion check as until hunter shows up entering the hallway as Kikimora asked "Golden guard, any wild witches you find?" "most of them only for them to instantly join a coven as soon as i appeared infront of them. i guess we got more witches to covens." says hunter in a unhealthy tone as Kikimora notices that peoples fear on hunter was the reason why people joined the coven. "of course the golden brat is always getting things done." says lillith with an aggressive tone in a look of hatred on hunter. Leaving him to wear his hood of his cape and leave them both alone.

Hunter enters in his bedroom, slamming the door shut as he takes his cloak and yellow uniform off. laid down his bed as he's feeling all to tired, exhausted and inactive enough for anything else. "i swear i just want the isle's approval, belos's approval is what i always get but others are not approving me at all, even though they are scared of me." Hunter watches the sky full of stars as until hunter finds a pattern in the sky.

 As hunter grabs himself a paper and a pen to draw what he saw to find out what is that pattern As hunter hit's the drawing, the paper floats up as it disintegrates into a ball of light

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

 As hunter grabs himself a paper and a pen to draw what he saw to find out what is that pattern As hunter hit's the drawing, the paper floats up as it disintegrates into a ball of light. "a light spell?........without a spell circle or a bilesack? unless magic like this are powered by the isles." Hunter then hears chirping noises as he finds flapjack at the window. "you?" Flapjack jumps to hunter's lap as hunter doesn't feel like hurting him since he was saved by the palismen. "you shouldn't be here it'd be bad if belos saw you." says hunter as flapjack turns into a staff as hunter was shocked to get the unexpected. "I was not expecting that, but i was told you're dangerous but you saved me. why's that bird?" 

Flapjack returns to himself and sitting on hunter's shoulder as he starts chirping, leaving hunter to understand what he just said

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Flapjack returns to himself and sitting on hunter's shoulder as he starts chirping, leaving hunter to understand what he just said. "i think i understood that, is that your name? can you say it again?" Flapjack chirps again to give hunter his name Hunter then chuckled to find it weird as asked further to say other things, as flapjack chirps constantly. Hunter then gets fascinated, smiling as he never did before, as Hunter asked "so who were you owned by?" as flapjack chirped to answer him without any hesitation as Hunter's mind was then shattered as he asked "you were own by my..... dad?" Flapjack chirped again for hunter to then ask "caleb wittebane? i might wanna ask belos about this" Flapjack chirps in panic warning hunter to ask him nothing. Leaving hunter to ask "why not ask about my dad unless.....oh if did your secret would reveal too much to much of him." flapjack nodded yes as Hunter was now curious to ask "do you know who he was?" Flapjack nodded no, chirpping to tell him that he has memory loss due to how much time has passed. "so what do i do to find out who he was, do i need to try and do something to make you remember something?"  Flapjack chirps to hunter for one place hunter must go as Hunter asked "the Library?" Flapjack nodded 'yes'