Moody Margaret is not happy

Moody Margaret came knocking on Horrid Henry's door at seven o'clock in the morning. Of course, Henry was not awake. Perfect Peter, on the other hand, had been up for an hour.
"Hello, Margaret!" Peter put on a fake grin as he greeted his neighbour.
Moody Margaret snorted. "Took you a while to answer the door."
"I was in the garden," Perfect Peter explained. "The daffodils are looking so lovely. Don't you just love spring?"
"Give me a break," said Margaret, rudely.
There was an awkward pause as Peter tried to blink back sudden tears.
"Can I help?" he asked.
"Yes, as a matter of fact, you can," Margaret replied. She studied her new nails. "I want to see Henry."
"Henry's not up, Margaret. You know he doesn't wake up early."
Moody Margaret straightened up, looming over Peter. "I want to see Henry. Now."
Peter bit his lip. "I...please don't make me wake him, Margaret! I'm scared."
"You would be, loser."
"Hey! Don't call me that," said Perfect Peter, trying to sound warning.
Margaret just snorted with laughter again.

"What's going on, Peter?"
Peter and Margaret's heads jerked up to see Henry and Peter's mum standing at the top of the stairs.
Mum spotted Margaret. "Hello, Margaret," she sighed. "What's the matter? It's seven in the morning."

"I'll tell you 'what's the matter'!" Moody Margaret cried, her face growing red. She bit her wavering lip, trying to regain her toughness. "I've been up all night, distraught. Henry has broken my heart!"
Mum and Peter looked at each other awkwardly.
"Sorry to hear that, Margaret," Mum said, trying not to lose her temper. She was exhausted. "Please quieten down, you two." She turned and went back into her room, shutting the door behind her.

"Guess I'll see you later then, Margaret," Peter said as he reached to shut the front door.
Margaret stuck out her foot, stopping it from shutting. "I don't think so."
"Wha-"
"I'm off to tell Henry just what I think of him!" Moody Margaret wailed. And with that, she burst into the house and stormed up the stairs, leaving Peter gobsmacked and alone.