Without a word, Charles gently pulls Diana into his arms and begins to kiss her passionately. He sucks in her bottom lip and gently bites it. He loves how soft and pouty Diana's lips are, and how well she has learned from him the art of kissing.

Since Diana started dating Charles she has learned how to kiss. Charles was a patient and willing teacher. Kissing him is fun and she loved being in his arms. For Charles, this was the closest he will get when it comes to intimacy as he learned his beautiful girlfriend is still a virgin.

Before it gets any hotter than it already is, he takes a step back from her. Had they kept going he would be taking her on the kitchen table.

"Why don't we head back upstairs to bed? Well our beds actually," Charles says before clearing his throat.

"Alright," Diana replies beginning to put the food back into the refrigerator.

Once everything is cleaned up, he picks her up and carries her upstairs to her room. Opening the door, he gently plants Diana on her feet.

"Stop it, Diana, I already have a cold shower to look forward to," Charles says looking at her.

"I didn't do anything," Diana replies shyly. Knowing she snuggled into him and peppered his neck with kisses as he carried her to her room.

"Don't play innocent Lady Diana Spencer, you didn't have to kiss me like that," Charles teases as he pulls her close to him.

"Oh Your Highness, I'm just an innocent young girl. I certainly wouldn't engage in any naughty behavior," Diana says before stifling her laugh.

Charles laughs and kisses Diana.

"I'm going to bed, while I can still hold onto what little self-control I have left," he says kissing her cheek. "Good night Diana."

"Good night Charles," Diana replies.

Charles goes to his bedroom and heads straight to the shower. Diana Spencer is determined to drive him mad.

Diana awakens to see the snow falling outside her window. After a good stretch, she gets up and sits in the window admiring the beautiful sight outside.

Then there is a knock at the door. Walking over to the door, Diana opens it to see William and Harry.

"Good morning Ms. Spencer! It's snowing outside," William says excitedly.

"Can we plan in the snow?" Harry asks.

Diana comes down to their heights caressing their cheeks. "We will see, but I thought we were going to buy your father his Christmas present?"

Both boys shake their heads excitedly.

"Alright let's get you two ready, and when we come back we'll play," Diana says.

"Yay!!" William and Harry exclaim.

"What's all the noise out here?" Diana hears the familiar voice.

She looks up and sees Charles walking up fully dressed.

"Good morning Papa," William and Harry say hugging their father.

"Good morning boys. I hope you didn't wake Ms. Spencer up from her beauty rest?" Charles asks his sons before kissing their foreheads.

"No, they didn't, I was already awake," Diana replies.

"Papa, Ms. Spencer is taking us shopping to get you and granny a gift!" William says excitedly.

"You are? What are you getting me?"

"We can't tell you," Harry giggles.

"What about you Ms. Spencer? Would you mind sharing with me what my sons are getting me for Christmas?" Charles asks shooting Diana a wink.