3.6

VIOLET WATCHED GEORGIE help Percy in some type of video game, she smiled softly.
— So, what you thinking about?- Jenna jumped on Violet's side, Emma following her.
Jenna, Percy, Georgie, Emma and Finn were staying at Violet's apartment for some days, she asked them to because she was feeling extremely alone in her own home.
— That I'm lucky- Violet turned to her best friend who smiled- I didn't thought that I could even get friends- she whispered- And... well, now I have lots of them and, you know, someone who never... yeah, and I guess he loves me- she looked at Georgie who laughed and threw a pillow at Percy, Finn joined them with some beers.
— He sure does- Emma said and laid her head on Violet's shoulder- You don't need to think like that Vi, we're here for you because we truly love you- she said and Violet smiled a little.
— You're the best in this entire world Vi, we'll never leave your side, this is a promise- Jenna laced her pinky with Violet's and they both smiled.
— Hey babe- Georgie walked to Violet and she looked up, the boy leaned and kissed her forehead, Violet closed her eyes enjoying his touch- Wanna watch Bubble Guppies?- he chuckled and caressed her hair, Jenna and Emma were almost jumping, Jenna mostly because she loved to see Violet being open to touch again and for love. Emma because she just found the two way too cute.
— My Little Pony?- she asked smiling, Georgie kissed her lips and laughed.
— I say Dora the Explorer- Percy suggested.
— Dude, that's a good one- Finn said and they laughed.
— Okay- Violet said and hugged Georgie's legs, he smiled and caressed the girl's head while talking to Emma about something, he would glance down to his girl and goofy smile when he noticed that she was really there with him.

— Georgie- Violet whispered and the boy looked at her, they were sitting near to the window in her room, watching the moon and stars, their hands connected in a soft and comforting way- What are we?- she asked and Georgie froze for a minute.
— Well... we can be whatever you want to be Vivi, just... not friends, because, I really, really, really, want to stay with you as more than friends- he said and the girl looked into his eyes, he pushed her hair to behind her ear, just to see that shine that he so loved in the girl's eyes- But, I would be really happy if you accepted to be my girlfriend- he whispered and Violet smiled, her smile could light up the whole town right now.
— You want to be my boyfriend?- she asked and Georgie smiled leaning closer to her.
— Yes, I do and you? Want to be my girlfriend?- he asked and Violet kissed his lips, he pulled the girl to his lap, holding her tightly on his body, he just wanted her. Georgie Farmer was completely in love with Violet Quinn.

— I would be very happy to be your girlfriend- Violet said while taking the boy's face between her hands, she smiled so much that her cheeks hurts.
Because Violet Quinn was completely in love with Georgie Farmer.