While side man was still groaning"you know him"both Danni and grace says as grace still has a hold of the taser.

"He's in my poli sci class"zayday explains to her to friends w"oh my god"looks around while Eugene is still growing on the floor"I'm sorry. Okay? I'll pay for them. I left home without my wallet ow. My nuts it hurts so bad"he explains before groaning and pain again while the three girls just look at each other wondering what to do now.

Soon Chanel is seen in the frozen meat locker with a not so happy look on her face"I don't understand. Where is number two's body?"Chanel ask pointing to worst number two's body was while Chanel number five just shrugs her shoulder while holding a hand up

"Is she alive? Is she dead? Who is stealing all these bodies"Chanel exclaimed not understanding how the body is keep missing well throwing her hands up.

"Don't ask me! I'm not the the killer.i was just bored.so I came out here to look at number twos dead body.and lol and behold she's not here"Chanel number five explains before getting a confident look on her face"look Chanel I'm going to be honest with you. Sort of over this whole serial murder thing that's going on right now. Last night I had an amazing threesome with Rodger and dodger. And I realized that I rather focus my attention this semester on getting spit roasted by Hot golf frat twins that help you figure out who's murdering a bunch of dumb gashes "she explained to Chanel

"What are you saying"Chanel asked confused not knowing what she's getting at.

"You heard me. I got Eiffel towered by hot morons who are brothers. And now I'm out"she explains to Chanel walking closer with every word.

Making Chanel look at her with a Glare as her head is held up high as she shakes her head while she never find gets right up in her face slightly

"It's occurred to me that I don't really care where channel number two is. You're the president which means it's your problem"she says as she pokes Chanels shoulder hard making her gap at chanel number five .

"I'd hop to it if I were you. Because pretty soon folks are going to start noticing she's missing, and they're going to start snooping"she finishes off before turning around with a satisfied smirk walking away while Chanel is wide eye and disbelief that her minion had the audacity to pull a stunt like that."don't you walk away from me number five! I will destroy you, bitch!"Chanel exclaimed as Chanel number five walks out of the frozen meat locker with a laugh.

Soon zayday,grace and danni are walking around a hallway quietly to Chanel number two's room. They continue to be quiet as they make their way to Chanel number 2s door. Zayday quality knocks twice with her knuckle finger against the door while Grace and Danni stop behind her"chanel number 2"she says quietly before they sure it look and open the door the lights were off making it look gloomy. Before flipping the switch turn the light on as they walk more into the room then they see the stain on the floor in front of the bed"wow look, there is a huge stain on the floor although with the chanels it really could be anything bulimia, scissors,"

They walk closer to the stain on the floor wondering what could have done that before seeing the color of it"maybe it's blood"zayday says which causes danni to look at her wide eye hoping it's not what she thinks happens"oh God please don't tell me that"she groan with a whimper as she runs her hands through her hair and stressed before all three jumps when they heard a voice behind them"of course it's blood."the girls turn around to see Denise hempfield while they breathe heavily from the jumpscare. Denise hempfield walks for with her hands on her belt to the three girls"in my experience, anytime someone asks oh, I wonder if that's blood, it's almost always flood"she walks around the girls who follow her every move as she comes to a stop in front of where the giant blood stain is."I mean you know how many times has ketchup? 0% of the time hit the light"a close up Denise hemphill and her uniformis scene as she goes to bend down or one knee spraying something that she pulls from her belt on the stain making it Glow as she continue spraying."oh-ho-ho! There is, that's blood."a close up of the stain and she sprays showing glowed particles confirming that it is blood.