Chapter 4: 🧜‍♀️A Sirens Dance🧜‍♀️

(Edited)

I was having the most amazing rest when I was woken up by Kent who was fully dressed. "Did you put on the clothes from yesterday because if so they look so clean" I said rubbing my eye.

"No I made a trip to my dorm then came back so I can wake you up Since we are going to be late for class" Kent spoke

"UGH I just want to sleep" I then pulled the covers over me to block the light from my windows.

After a moment I felt hands rap around me, it wasn't thing which I only found out yesterday that Wednesday had a hand as a companion but anyway back on topic, I then got lifted up out of bed.

"Kent what the hell" I was super tired

"Nova, hurry up please for me" He said with a pleading voice. "Fine" I said giving up.

Hair:

Outfit:

Outfit:

A few minutes later

A few minutes later

Kent and I walked into miss Thornhill's class I sat next to Ajax.

"Hey Nova why didn't you come to the nightshade meeting?" Ajax asked me. "Bianca said that I was out of the nightshades so I just didn't bother showing up" I said.

"But Bianca doesn't make the rules, if she makes a decision then we all have to agree with it to happen" Ajax explained. "Fine I'll be there" I responded.

"While most plants reward there pollinators with sweet nectar, many carnivorous varieties turn to sexual trickery or deception" Miss Thornhill spoked

She then placed the place she was holding in her hand on the desk
"The orchid produces a pheromone that mimics a female insect luring the males in" She went on

"Now, once the plant is pollinated what do the Male insects get in exchange?" miss Thornhill asked

"No bit- I mean no partners" I corrected causing the class to laugh. "That's not quite Nova but thanks for trying, anyone else?" She asked.