A curse escaped her lips when she suddenly moved, forgetting how tender and sore she was right now, "We have to hurry." She muttered.

Harwin quickly grabbed and wore his armor and together they walked towards Red Keep. As soon as Elaena saw Ser Harrold, she approached him with Harwin trailing behind her.

"Where's Daemon?" She asked.

"Your presence is not required at the moment, Lady Elaena." He replied, his eyes averted towards the knight behind her.

"It will once I kill every knight around me. Now, choose. Tell me where my father is or blood will cover this fucking ground." Elaena said, threateningly.

"Prince Daemon is currently in the Great Hall with King Viserys. I advise you not to interrupt them, Lady Elaena." Ser Harrold said, following her as she strode towards the Great Hall.

"And I advise you not to stop me, Ser Harrold. I can wreak havoc if something happens to my father." She replied.

Two knights blocked her way to which she easily knocked down with just a kick to their crotches, she opened the door and unsheathed her dagger, pointing it to Ser Harrold.

"Took one more step and I will bury this in your neck." Elaena said, her voice full of warning and dangerously calm.

"Go back to the Vale, Daemon, to your lawful wife. Strive to restore whatever scrap of honor remains in you. Or don't. Matters not to me. As long as you are gone from my sight for good."

"As you wish, brother."

Elaena quickly averted her attention to them.

"Father." She called which earned both their attention.

She ran towards Daemon and helped him sit, Daemon placed his head on her shoulders as she held his face.

"Be thankful that Elaena is here to help you." Viserys said, glanced at Elaena and left them alone.

"What in the seven hells did you do?" She asked as she wandered her eyes around his face, checking for any injuries.

Daemon hummed and looked at her, "And where were you last night, wildfire?" He countered.

Elaena rolled her eyes, "You never fail to make a scene wherever you go, kepa." She mumbled.

Daemon chuckled and leaned his head back to her shoulders, closing his eyes as his head was still pounding, still hungover from all the drinking last night.

"So, we're going back to Vale?" She asked.

Daemon looked at her and shook his head, "No, you'll stay here. I'm going back to the Vale alone." He answered.

Elaena clicked her tongue in disapproval, "You're going to leave me here? Daemon, we already talked about this, I would go wherever you go." She stated, "As long as I live, you're cursed with me and you'll never get rid of me." She added.

Daemon laughed and held her face, "I'm rather blessed to have you, wildfire." He stated as Elaena helped him to stand up, "Come, we have to do something in Vale. But you never answered my question about where you were last night." He muttered.

Elaena rolled her eyes as they exited the Great Hall, outside the Red Keep, Harwin was waiting for them particularly for Elaena as their eyes met, Elaena nodded her head to which he returned and left.

In a distance, Elaena could hear the horse galloping and neighing as she laid on a rock and made both her arms as a makeshift pillow, her eyes never leaving Daemon as he stood by waiting for Rhea to arrive riding her horse.

Rhea stopped by once she saw a strange cloaked figure dwarfed by the castle atop a hill behind him. The horse snots and slowly steps back.

"Husband. What brings you to the Vale?" She asked and looked behind her, "Or have you at last come to consummate our marriage?" She added.

Daemon continued to be silent as he slowly stepped towards her, "The Vale's sheep might be willing, even if I'm not. Our sheep are prettier, after all. Or perhaps your brother has at last had his fill of your company. Cast you aside in favor of a little girl." Rhea taunted.

"What will you do now? Will you strike the child down? Or...?" Rhea paused as realization dawned into her face and slowly reached for her bow.

Elaena hummed as she witnessed how the horse got scared, knocking Rhea off and ran away, leaving her defenseless and cowering on the ground. Gasping and grunting in pain.

"I knew you couldn't finish. Craven!"

Elaena clicked her tongue, creating a tutting sound and shook her head.

"Wrong words." She mumbled as Daemon picked up a rock and smashed her skull looking like an accident happened.

Elaena threw a cloth to Daemon to which he easily caught and wiped his hands. She smirked as she saw the satisfied look on Daemon's face.

"Congratulations. You're finally free." Elaena teased which earned a laugh from Daemon.

"Free from my bronze bitch." Daemon seconded, Elaena chuckled and closed her eyes as the wind passed by through them.

"So, what's your plan? Will you take Rhaenyra as your wife?" She asked, Daemon looked at her as she opened her eyes and stared at him, "I'm not blind, Daemon. I know what you feel towards her." She added.

"Let's see." Daemon mumbled and sat beside Elaena.

"So, what's your answer to my question..." Daemon paused and raised his eyebrows.

Elaena huffed, "I was with Harwin." She answered.

"Harwin Strong, the eldest son of Lyonel Strong?" He asked.

Elaena nodded her head, Daemon clicked his tongue and heaved a sigh. He knew that Elaena is already a woman grown and can fuck whoever he wants, Daemon just don't want to see her get hurt for a stupid cunt.

"Did he hurt you?" He asked, Elaena scooted closer to Daemon, shook her head and leaned her head to his shoulders, "As long no harm shall befall upon you, I will consent to it." He added.

Elaena chuckled, "What will you do, cut their balls or cock and feed it to them?" She joked.

Daemon was silent for a second before he hummed, "Wonderful suggestion, wildfire. I could do that or could easily kill their worthless life." He answered.

Elaena chuckled, "You know I can handle myself." She spoke.

"I know, wildfire. You are my daughter." Daemon replied with pride in his voice.

"So, what to do after this?" Elaena asked.

"Back to King's Landing. Before we left, I heard that Rhaenyra is to be wed to Laenor Velaryon." Daemon stated.

"Laenor...? But he prefers men over women, how will he give Rhaenyra a child?" Elaena questioned, furrowing her eyebrows.

"I don't know, wildfire." Daemon replied.

Daemon stood up and offered his hand, Elaena placed hers as he pulled her up. Daemon and Elaena mounted their own horses and together they went back to King's Landing.