Entrance to Dark World

"Woah, This looks majestic", said Scott

"Majestic? Majestic?", stuttered Troy, "This looks scary!"

Echo walked into the giant gate door. It was made out of rocks and looked pretty dark. Echo could swear she saw a few blood drops on the edges of these rocks. As much as she was scared, she was ready. Her blood was rising like a fountain after entering the door. 

Night monsters can be anything, remembered Echo.

They all started walking into the dark world entrance. It looked like an old courtroom of some king with all the chairs lying in order, pillars everywhere, and even fire holders which were blown out.

 Suddenly Echo's gums started to pain. 

It hurt so much that she stopped walking and held her mouth tight. She looked behind to see others in pain too. After a while, when the pain stopped Echo touched her teeth to find her 2 big canines gone. The next thing she did was look at her hands to see her big nails fading back to normal. As soon as it did, Her legs started paining from all the fighting which didn't hurt before but did now.

From all this, she understood that it was morning in Dark World and she had lost her Vampiress powers.

"No No No!", said Barbara looking at her nails.

Scott grunted, "Ugh I hate this!"

"Well, I guess we must manage with the weapons now."

Echo interrupted, "Guys, I advise you to keep your energy full. We need to defeat these night monsters so we need energy but we can lose all of them walking."

All of them stopped looking at their body and looked at Echo. Echo was surprised by the attention but still looked determined. They all nodded.

All of a sudden, something really big hit the pillars making them into large pieces. Echo looked up to see the most beautiful (scary) thing she ever saw. It had the largest tail with green skin color. It had a red tint on its skin. It had teeth that were the same size as skyscrapers. 

With the giant roar, Echo snapped out of her thought and saw a Dragon.

Echo looked at Barbara but to her shock, she saw her lying down with the rocks on her. 

Echo ran to her and tried lifting the rocks but she couldn't. She tried too hard but her hands became sweaty due to her tension. 

She screamed for help but all she could see was Troy shooting arrows that weren't even reaching the Dragon and Scott blazing his fire at the dragon which hurt the dragon but with one breath of fire by the Dragon the whole place was on fire.

They could never defeat this Dragon, thought Echo. 

She looked at her knife and at the gigantic dragon. Even if the stab of this tiny knife won't hurt the Dragon, The poison will definitely do.

If she was going to die anyway, she was going to die after killing this Dragon. For the first time, She didn't care about death. 

She stabbed her knife at the pillar and started climbing it. When she reached the top of the pillar, she felt like an ant to the Dragon but she ran. Her bones pained but she ran as if she wanted them to break. 

She jumped and stabbed the Dragon. 

Once again she didn't know where it stabbed but she was sure it hit the dragon. Suddenly everything stopped. Barbara's screaming of pain, Scott's cursing on how his flamethrower was not working, Troy's crying, and even the Dragon's roaring. 

Echo slowly opened her eyes to see that she stabbed the Dragon in its chest. The happiness of killing this gigantic thing didn't last a second as the dragon started to tilt and fall down. Echo wanted to jump off him but her knife wasn't coming off. She pulled it with all her strength but it wasn't coming off. It was only 3km away from the ground when Echo blacked out.

"Echo? ECHO?", said Barbara but her voice was fading. Echo saw blood rushing on her head.

"Is this Heaven?", said Echo, she knew she was being stupid but she have to keep talking to keep up with the pain.

Echo saw tears in Barbara's eyes. She saw Troy holding her head while Scott tried to pluck her dagger out of the dragon.

"How long did I pass out?", asked Echo slowly blinking her eyes. 

"For few hours", said Troy bowing his head. Suddenly Echo felt no pain. Her teeth felt like something was growing on them and her nails- her nails were back to normal!

She slowly stood up. She felt good now.

"We have to defeat 2 largest night monsters written in our quest. And we just defeated 1! We need to kill one more and we can go home!", said Scott trying to be optimistic.

Echo smiled and they all walked into the darkness.