Part 8

That night, I asked Korrie to meet me at the garden after dinner. We're going to unmask our mysterious friend.

I look around, feeling cold for some reason. My body must be needing attention because of my recent activities. But that can wait.

I had plotted this plan at the last minute. I am not a hundred percent sure if this will work but we gotta try anyways.

A rustle came from the bushes, and Korrie arrived, looking ready for bed.

"What's with the sudden text, Wednesday?" She asked while approaching me.

"He's here," I said, seeing a figure coming our way across the field.

We watch in silence, as the figure slowly comes closer and I can finally see who it is.

"Marcus?" Korrie said.

The Marcus guy smiled upon seeing us. He didn't notice me or chose to ignore me and went up to my client.

"You're here, I thought it was a joke that you left the letter in my locker," he said, "your handwriting is different."

Horror fell on Korrie's face when she realized what our guest had said.

"Y-You...it was you..." She stuttered.

Marcus grinned, the one that I once saw on Tyler's face when he finally showed his true colors. A maniacal liar and a monster.

He suddenly grabbed her hands, holding tight on her wrist that it immediately turned bright red.

"Let go of her, Marcus," I told him.

He looks at me, "Stay out of this, bitch."

Korrie pushes him away, making him stumble on the ground. Korrie is taller and a bit buffer than his physique so it was easy for her to do that, when fear corrupts the body of a person, they grow weak.

"Wednesday, what are we going to do?" Korrie glances at me, about to cry.

Before I could think, Marcus s already on his feet, he has gone mad. "You're my, Korrie, I loved you since the first day you arrived here."

The blackness under his eyes made sense. He's obsessed and couldn't get enough sleep to even settle down.

"It's not love you felt, it's madness," I said.

"Ever since I first saw you, I wanted to get to know you," Marcus said, his voice getting raspy and he's breathing heavily, like a monster is about to let loose from his slender body, even I started to get worried about this situation, "your smile, your entire face, your body, there's just no reason I cannot admire it so much."

We step back, worried that if Marcus touches one of us, it's gonna turn out bad. His eye gleamed lustfully, he was even licking his lips like he was about to devour a meal. If there's a word better than disgusting, that's how I'll describe him. The way he looks at me is something I haven't seen any crazy person before, Marcus looks like he's being corrupted by the demon.

"This is better, two girls are better than one," he grumbled, taking big steps closer, I notice he has grown, his arms had gone longer and bigger, and his once slender body has become bigger, like...the Hyde, "let's see what flavors you two will give me."

Shit. I knew this was a bad idea.

Marcus raised his large hands, about to snatch us, when suddenly, lights lit up from the lamp posts in the garden, and from the bushes, emerged Xavier, Enid, Ajax, and Yoko, they tackled Marcus down, and I pulled Korrie away to a more safe distance.

Xavier threw a few punches at Marcus before Enid pulls him away and Marcus got trapped in a thick block of ice. I turn around to find Principal Snow, her hand steaming from the ice that was released from it.