Returning Home

As Alexis and Mulan get back home they see their father under the cherry blossom tree.

"Mulan! Alexis!" Fa Zhou shouts as Alexis and Mulan immediately bow to him.

"Father! I've brought you the sword of Shan-Yu." Mulan says as she presents the sword.

"And the Crest of the Emperor!" Alexis as as she presents the pendant.

"They're gifts to honor the Fa Family." Mulan says before her father hugs her and Alexis.

"The greatest gift in honor is having you two for daughters. I've missed you so." Fa Zhou says happily.

"We've missed you too Baba." Mulan says as she and Alexis hug Fa Zhou back.

"Huh. She brings home a sword. If you ask me, she should've brought home a man!" Granny Fa says as Alexis notices Shang and goes over to Fa Li.

"I'm going to go into town. I've missed some of our village's fruits. would like to have some. I'll be back shortly." Alexis says.

"if you would like it pick some up and I'll make them into a dessert instead to go with dinner." Fa Li says as Alexis nods.

"That's sounds wonderful mama." Alexis says as she leaves.

*Timeskip*

As Alexis is walking around the village with a basket she soon feels someone tap her shoulder and sees Ling.

"Oh uh Ling. It's nice to see you. If you're looking for Mulan she's back home right now. I'll be heading back home myself in just a bit." Alexis says.

"Uh actually I was wanting to see you." Ling says as Alexis gives a surprised look.

"See me? Why?" Alexis asks as she walks with Ling.

"Well.. I found your feathers." Ling says as he shows Alexis her moms feathers.

"My birth moms feathers. I hadn't even noticed I lost them." Alexis says.

"I found them on the palace floor during the fight. I meant to say something to you before but kinda didn't get to." Ling says nervously.

"Why would you wanna return them? As much as I love my moms feathers they're still only feathers." Alexis says.

"Because I thought you might want them back. I wanted to return them. Besides I thought they looked really pretty on you anyway." Ling says as he puts the feather's in Alexis' hair behind her ear.

"Me? Pretty in that form? No. I don't think so." Alexis says as she smiles slightly before looking down.

"But you are. Of course I've never gotten close enough to a wolf to really say that before so.." Ling says as Alexis smiles at him.

"Well thank you. You don't have to hang around me you know. I know I'm a freak. I'm used to the loneliness." Alexis says as ling gives a shocked look.

"What? You're not a freak. Not to me.. Frightening when you wanna be but not a freak." Ling says shyly.

"You mean that?" Alexis asks in surprise.

"Yeah." Ling says as he smiles.

"You're sweet." Alexis says as she smiles.

"I guess I'll be heading home now. That's the only reason I had for coming out here." Ling says as he gives a slight disappointed look and turns to walk off.

"Ling?" Alexis asks as she sees the look.

"Yeah?" Ling asks as he looks at Alexis.

"Would you maybe wanna stay for dinner with me and the family? I'm picking up fruit for our dessert right now." Alexis says kindly.

"I'd love to. Allow me to carry your basket for you." Ling says as Alexis smiles.

"You know you don't have to do that. It's sweet but still." Alexis says kindly.

"No but I want to. It's only polite as a gentleman." Ling says as Alexis smiles before handing Ling her basket.