Chapter one ig

(Btw theres cussing in this).  In vinyl city...you are an NSR Artist. Your preforming name (whatever its called) is '9/11' your district name is '2001' your preforming place (whatever its called) is 'Twin Towers'. AND CURRENTLY you have a meeting with the other artists and the old granny ass lady 💀 Tatiana or sm 💀. Alright so your walking to the nsr tower with the other nsr artists...you realize your standing by...DJ SUBATOMIC SUPERNOVA 😱 the guy you simp for! :O oh my god your standing next to him! Alright anyways you guys are in the tower now...you all are in the elevator.........sayu is being her kawaii ass mf self and talkin about kawaii stuff...yinus mother or sm idk is talkin about flowers and yinu or sm....uhhhh....neon j is lookin real hot-...neon j is..talking about 1010? I dont fucking know...Eve is being her diva bich ass...she's awesome tho.....DJSS is talking to himself about space or something....like 20 minutes later you guys finally make it up.....ALRIGHT YOUR WALKING TO THE MEETING PLACE OR SM IN THE TOWER....you guys enter the room 😏...tatiana says 'hello 'words' 'words' 'words' ' yeah stuff like that then you guys sit down...HOLY GUACAMOLE 😱 YOUR SITTING NEXT TO DJSS!!!!!!..... anyways...Tatiana is talking about the power outage stuff or whatever.. (btw this takes place before when mayday and zuke took nsr down or whatever)...you look over at djss blushing and he looks at you SUDDENLY you look away and he doesnt fucking care cuz he has a bigass ego so he doesnt fucking care about other people and only cares about himself....he still fine tho 😫....suddenly sayu the fishy fishy fish girl says her bitchass opinion about something tatiana said WOAH tatiana starts yelling at her 🥶  OH MY GOD :O! Suddenly eve starts saying her bullshit nonsense!...sumthin about tectonic plates and the water and sea and fire and stuff.... Or something....then suddenly yinu mom starts saying her goofy ass plant like talk shit 😱....then neon j starts yellin...that cyborg ass mf 💀.....so basically its a bigass fight...you and djss just look at them with the 'really 😐' looks then you guys get up and leave the room and tower or sm......you guys are out of the building the other artists are still arguing...you and djss are just talking and stuff. Djss: *something about the planetarium*. Your just listening to him enjoying his talking and stuff...alright so now you guys are at the planetarium....