PROLOGUE

As someone that was forced to travel the world with the Mikaelson siblings for five-hundred and sixty-eight years of his time of being a vampire, Cormac Mac Conmara wasn't one to go out of his way to piss off any of the Original vampires– especially Klaus Mikaelson of all people.

Although he also was quite afraid of Klaus's younger half-brother Kol, there was not one single person of the Original vampire family that he feared like he feared Klaus Mikaelson.

And it was because of his fear of the half-brother of the other members of the Mikaelson family that– after nearly being killed by Mikael during his own encounter with the patriarch of the Mikaelson family, only for Mikael to stop when he'd learned of the hatred that Cormac had held for his children– Cormac would spend the next one-hundred and fifty-four years of his life doing whatever he wanted in an attempt to release the anger and fear that he'd been holding deep within himself during his time of traveling with the Original vampire family.

However, all of that had soon enough stopped when he met a certain vampire that went by the name of Lexi Branson in the year 1856– exactly eight years before Lexi had met another vampire that went by the name of Stefan Salvatore.

And during those eight years in which he was traveling with Lexi, Lexi took it upon herself to help the ancient vampire the best that she could with moving past the torture that he endured by Klaus.

And it was because of her kindness for him and the friendship that had grown between the two of them that– one-hundred and forty-six years after they parted ways when she'd chosen to go to Mystic Falls of all places– Cormac would take it upon himself to assist the younger Salvatore brother when word had traveled to him about the arrival of a certain Petrova doppelganger that Cormac had personally met when she was still a human and he was still being forced to travel with the Mikaelson siblings before each of the siblings were forced into believing that he was killed by Mikael.

Drapetomania | THE VAMPIRE DIARIES [ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara