Both women gazed at several government agents stationed on top of the roof looking towards the sky and road. They weren't spotted due to Shuri and Okoye dropping down perfectly out of their line of sight right in the middle of the building.

"Panther we need to find a way inside the building without being caught" Okoye spoke quietly to Shuri hoping to now attract attention.

Shuri didn't speak as she tapped the side of her suit next to her ear.

"Hello?" A confused voice pulsed through Shuri's suit

"Everet Ross I desperately need your assistance at the moment," Shuri whispered

"Princess Shuri?" Ross responded "You know what let me not ask what you're doing I'll just ask how can I help," Ross' voice was even as he waited for a response from the princess.

"We are at the moment standing on top of the government building in Virginia where we believe Riri is being held..." Shuri started then Ross cut her off

"What?!? Shuri you should not be there when you asked me about where I thought Riri could have been taken I didn't think that you were seriously going there Shuri you can not interfere with the American government when they have someone in custody that is an act of treason," Ross pleaded for Shuri to listen.

Shuri's face revealed itself as the headpiece of the vibranium suit disappeared as she continued whispering to Ross.

"Ross, I am not allowing the Americans to force Riri to build another machine for them you already told me what her future holds if she does not cooperate and she doesn't deserve that Ross," Shuri's voice was soft as Okoye's headpiece slowly revealed her face and smooth head as she watched Shuri talk to the agent. 

"Ross, I understand if you don't want to help me again since I put your life in danger when I asked about Riri in the first place but she needs our help and I won't allow her life to end for helping Wakanda. For helping me. So I am asking you, Ross, please will you help us?" Shuri stopped whispering as she heard Ross exhale deeply.

"Where did you land?" Ross gave in as Shuri smiled brightly looking at Okoye as she motioned for them to duck down for cover as one of the American agents turned their body to speak with the person next to them.

"On the roof," Shuri answered

"Okay look most American buildings are built with steel, concrete, and titanium depending on the year it was built, this building is fairly new so possibly it has a titanium and steel exterior you should be able to cut through it with the panther suit," Ross explained

"Ross I hate to spoil your amazing plan but we are trying to be sneaky cutting through the building is not an option especially since we have no idea what is beneath us we could fall into a conference room filled with colonizing government agents," Shuri scolded Ross

"I will try not to take offense, but no you won't fall through into the building since this is a newer building there is an extra layer of titanium to protect the building inside from sudden attacks so if you cut through that layer..."

"We can sneak through the massive reinforced ventilation above the building until we reach Riri unspotted," Okoye finished Ross' explanation.

Shuri looked concerned something was warning her that this plan was going to go awry.

"Fine we will try this insane plan just as long as it gets us to Riri," Shuri whispered as she retracted her claws and quickly made four long slashes in the concrete roof.

"Ngokubanzi, nje ukuba ndikhabe indawo yokuvula ngokukhawuleza landela ezo arhente ziya kube ziza kwicala lethu nje ukuba zive isandi (General, as soon as I kick an opening quickly follow those agents will be coming in our direction as soon as they hear the sound)," Shuri directed