König x male reader

Start from the beginning

You carefully stirred the cup as you heard shuffling, two large arms gently resting beside you as your lover towered behind you, effectively pinning you between him and the counter.

"What~ Have I teased you too much, baby?"

You purred out, carefully turning around to try and hand him his coffee, the male briskly putting it aside as he moved to hold you, his very very quiet panting now audible.

"Du bist zu viel, meine Liebe...I need you, Bitte~"

He begged, making you smile even more as one of your hands rested on his chest, putting on a softer voice to tease him more.

"Go sit in the living room, Ill make you feel really good soon, I promise~"

He shivers and hummed, nodding while staring at you through his mask, eyes lidded with pure lust as he moved to slowly walk to the living room, giving you a moment to let out your excited giggles about how successful you were in stirring up your lover.

When you headed towards the living room, you would see your lover leaning on the soft couch, legs spread and his 'friend' straining against his boxers - his deep eyes staring you down as he silently pleaded for you.

"Oooo~ Did I get you this worked up with only kisses? How naughty, König~"

You said, walking over to him to lift his mask and deeply kiss him again, your free hand trailing down his chest as his own, large hands kept a hold of you so you wouldn't fall onto him.

One of his hands shyly moved to cup your ass, Being so so so very gentle as the smallest touches made him shiver and whine,The man whimpering as he kissed you deeply.

"I-Ich liebe dich~"

He whimpered out once again as you sepperated the kiss, his chest rising and falling briskly - he was wrapped tightly around your little finger and was adoring it.

"I love you too, König~"

You whispered out, moving to kiss as his neck softly, quickly finding his most sensitive spots and basking in the delicious whimpers and whines that he was making, his hands clinging to you as each kiss and nibble made him sharply gasp and whine.

"Bitte~ P-please give me more~"

He whimpered out, clinging to you as you dug your teeth into a part of his neck, the taller man moaning in pure bliss as you gave him his first love bite of the morning.

"We only just started and you are a adorable mess under me...I love it~"

You whispered into his ear, The man shivering and meakly moaning, making you grin as you went back to marking his neck with love bites as your hands moved under his black vest, feeling over his slight muscles and almost melting at how parts of him were perfectly soft.

"Good lord I love you, König~ You are so perfect."

König cuddled you a little after you praised him, his heart pounding harshly against his chest as he soaked in your praise, whimpering affections to you in german.

Soon, you started to move down to get on your knees infront of him, his dark yet lustfull eyes watching you very carefully as your hands moved to gently pull his boxers down, His thick cock springing free from its confines and almost hitting you in the face.

"Damn..you are really excited today, aren't you König?"

You asked, leaning to get the box of condoms you hid in one of the coffee table draws, opening the packaging and carefully putting it on him.

At a glance, he looked around 6.5 inches, being quite thick in the middle with a slight curve upwards - cleanly shaved too which surprised you.

"Awww~ Did you shave when you got home last night? How naughty~"