"I actually come at this time, every time I go home. I check whether there is availability of tickets for this particular train, then only I decide to leave there. I feel tired if I come early in the morning and has to compromise about work at office." Laksh said as he washed his hands and fetched himself some water.

Ragini nodded. Laksh sat on the kitchen slab as he took his phone out to call his parents and tell them that he reached. He saw her already done making the dinner.

"Yes ma I reached!" he responded to his mother who asked him whether he reached as soon as she took the call.

He spoke two more minutes and then cut the call.

"Should I make dinner for myself?" he asked.

"Nope. I made extra thinking to give some to Mrs. Singhania. But since you are here I will give her some other day." Ragini said.

Laksh nodded. He didn't get the topic of last day intentionally as he doesn't want her to discover that it was him who asked Mrs. Singhania to check on her.

"I will just put my bag inside and come." Laksh said.

Ragini nodded. He moved out of the kitchen while Ragini kept looking the way he went with smile. She turned towards the stove again to only smile brighter. She doesn't know what had gotten into her that she is feeling really happy as he returned back. Switching off the stove, smiling and lost in her thoughts she moved out of the kitchen just to bump into Laksh's chest. Laksh immediately held her protectively preventing her from falling. She looked above at him only to get drowned in his eyes. Laksh looked at her concerned only to find out her lost in his eyes.

He felt strange. He saw the same glow he is seeing right now in her eyes when he was at the door few minutes ago. It definitely made him feel good but he doesn't want to make any false assumptions.

"You okay?" he asked making her stand properly and also bringing her back from his eyes.

"Yup. Thank You!" she thanked him moving away from him tucking her hair strands behind her ear.

Laksh smiled at her act and moved away not to make it awkward for her. He sat on the couch taking the book placed there. He can say that it was the book she must be reading. He has seen the bookmark. It was a cute bookmark. He suddenly stood up and spoke to her moving towards her who once again went to kitchen.

"Ragini would you mind lending me some book?" he asked.

"Would you mind paying rent for reading my books?" she asked teasingly.

Laksh scratched his forehead a little but then shook his head as no with a little movement. Ragini laughed seeing his expressions which surprised him.

"I was just teasing you Laksh. I will get one good book for you wait." She said smiling and left from there.

Laksh kept staring the way she went without blinking his eyes. He is not able to believe the changes in her. It's just two days he left and he felt suddenly he needs to discover many things about her. Not that he knows everything earlier but today she looked even more new suddenly. He came out of his thoughts when Ragini forwarded a book to him.

"Thank You!" he said and moved out of the kitchen.

He sat on the couch and was about to start reading but Ragini interrupted.

"Come on. Don't start it now. Let's first have dinner. You won't be able to stop reading it if you start it now. You will skip your dinner and also sleep. Don't forget to set timer so that you don't sacrifice your sleep." She said.