chapter 2🕊

sorry for late update........

lets start

he saw ridhima lying there lifelessly (on the bed)...she was attached with too many machines...the bouquet fell from his hand and he slowly went towards ridhima and took her small hands in his large once

v: ridhima(his voice cracked seeing her state),what happened to u(said examining her from head to toe)

till then sia and dadi entered in the room

sia: bhai whatever ishani said was only lie, bhabhi did nothing except for protecting everyone. you know she's laying like this from past 2 days but di took mine and dadi's phone thats why we  couldn't tell  you anything..

ps:here ri is not a spy

vansh's heart pained knowing that except for dadi and sia no one has accepted ridhima as his wife and they didn't even told him anything as if ri is no one to him......

he just nodded his head and asked dadi and sia to leave as he wants to have some rest....

after dadi and sia left he closed the door and sat beside ridhima,he was sitting there from past 5 mins and was staring his wife with teary eyes but was not even able to say a single word except...

WHY?

his heart pained seeing his sweetheart laying lifelessly who once used to irritate him by her non-stop questions,today she was not even in a state to say a single word.

(now there's the part which i had said that ill not post but still as some of u didn't watched that vdo so heres this.....)

he kept his head on her hand and within no seconds tears made their way through his eyes his heart felt heavy,very heavy...

did anyone knew a beast can also cry?

did anyone knew a monster also had an heart which was torn apart?

did anyone knew there's also a child behind this beast who craved for love ?

the answer is a big fat NO! no one really cared for this monster everyone was so busy in their life that they didn't notice an innocent soul was loosing its innocence they didn't ever loved this BEAST...

BEAST?...yeah a beast! whom the world fears whom everyone knows as VRS and calls him heartless...here he is crying for a MERE WOMEN???

well she is not a mere WOMEN but his wife RIDHIMA VANSH RAI SINGHANIA

thats it for today,

hope u guys will like it,

do tell me ur reviews about this part.....

do vote and comment

love u guyzz

bye...