It happened so suddenly that Nan Fu didn't have time to think about it. She tilted her head back, and before the punch came, she covered her face with her hands and kicked Ling Zhen's inner thigh.

    The blade tore the glove apart, barely grazing her skin.

    Nan Fu didn't stop attacking, he stared at his thigh kick after kick.

    In the arena of the Golden Ridge Clubhouse, as long as the player is not completely incapacitated, the referee will not blow the whistle in this situation.

    Ling Zhen was beaten back again and again, howling in pain, if he wanted to attack again, he would not even have a chance to get close to his opponent.

    For the final blow, Nan Fu swung his fist and hit his lower jaw mercilessly. In the next moment, she heard the sound of the mandible breaking.

    Such a fierce counterattack only happened in a few seconds.

    The referee next to him was so surprised that he even forgot to whistle.

    Ling Zhen fell to the ground with bloodshot eyes, and tried to move his trembling legs.

    The referee finally recovered and started blowing the whistle.

    If he can't get up within ten seconds, it will be judged that Nan Fu wins this round.

    During the referee's countdown, resentment and unwillingness flashed across Ling Zhen's face. He clenched his fists, gritted his teeth, and finally stood up with difficulty.

    However, Nan Fu stood still on the spot, looking down at him condescendingly, but had no intention of making another move.

    It is self-evident who the winner is.

    The referee waited with bated breath, Jian Yiyan's palms were sweating, and even the yellow hair and blue hair were nervously clutching the corners of their clothes.

    A moment later, amidst the overwhelming screams, Ling Zhen, who hadn't had time to stand still, with trembling legs, faced Nan Fu's direction, and knelt down with a "plop" ashamed.

    After kneeling, I couldn't get up again.

    Seeing this, the host announced passionately: "In this match, after the judgment of the referee, Nan Fu contestant won by KO at 2 minutes and 43 seconds of the first round!" The

    referee raised Nan Fu's hand high, and the audience applauded the sound of.

    "Win, win! Ahhhhh!"

    "Nan Fu is amazing!!!"

    "This is what a fucking champion should look like! Ling Zhen, get

    lost !!!" It's so fucking pathetic!"

    Jian Yiyan stood facing Nan Fu in the audience, and he saw that the man's eyes had no warmth at all, and the spotlight was on her, making her indifferent facial features stand out in the hustle and bustle of the venue. Clean almost to the point of pure, so dazzling, so out of place.

    He smiled, but looked away, unable to bear to look any further.

    ...

    At the same time, an assistant had already reported the game situation to Lin Xianrui in the office.

    "Sir, Ling Zhen doesn't obey the rules, what should I do?"

    Lin Xianrui turned the leather seat, with a cold look in his eyes: "He probably won't have the chance to play in this life, so hand him over to the police, after all, we are holding a regular fight." The