Phase 3: Chapter 35

Comenzar desde el principio

"I see that" his mother tensely noted as she began unpacking the groceries in the kitchen.

Jeffery returned to his office to continue finishing up the work his wife had interrupted him doing in her request for him to accompany her to the store. After she finished putting everything away, Laurie announced she was going to hop in the shower before bed and left the boys to themselves again.

"Man, was that ever painful" Jack observed aloud as he let his breath go, flopping back against the backrest of the couch.

"I just about suffocated" Ralph agreed, flopping back beside Jack, cringing at the thought.

The boys finished watching the last two episodes of Alvin and the Chipmunks on the TV guide schedule before heading to bed. The whole hour, both of them kept their hands in their own laps and their heads facing forward, ready for the possibility that either Laurie or Jeffery might return to the kitchen/living room.

Ralph turned off the TV, and Jack followed behind him as they entered the hallway leading to the bedrooms. After closing Ralph's bedroom door, Jack pinned the brunette boy against it.

"Alone at last" Jack sighed heavily, gently pressing his lips to Ralph's. Ralph responded hungrily, kissing Jack carefully but still rather intensely. Jack's hands found Ralph's waist, and he used it to pull Ralph's weight off the door, closing the gap between their bodies. Ralph laced his arms around Jack's midsection, pressing his slim figure firmly against his own despite the fact that they couldn't get any closer if they tried.

"I love you" Ralph pulled away slightly to say through a series of mumbles and gasps.

"How much?" Jack asked challengingly, pressing his mouth hard against Ralph's before he could respond.

"So much" Ralph whispered into Jack's mouth. Jack took the opportunity to lick Ralph's open lips with his tongue. He felt the younger boy nearly collapse in his arms a little before catching himself; an involuntary reaction to the unexpected pleasure.

"S'okay, I gotch-you" Jack assured him comfortingly, and Ralph sunk into the kiss again as Jack's tongue found its way back into his mouth. Ralph let his own tongue connect with Jack's; both boys exploring each other like uncharted territory.

Jack pulled his mouth away from Ralph's and pressed his forehead against his so they could both catch their breath for a moment. He stared into Ralph's soft but wired eyes, the brunette boy's breathing heavy and uncontrolled. Jack smiled at him and kissed his nose softly. He watched a smile form on Ralph's lips as he chuckled lightly, closing his brown eyes slowly.

"You're torturing me" Ralph declared in a slight whisper, his eyes still closed as he tried but failed to ground himself.

"You can handle it" Jack insisted complacently, a devilish smile forming on his intrigued face.

"More" Ralph requested sloppily, nudging himself closer to Jack's still figure.

"Not yet" Jack countered in a whisper, pressing his hands firmly into Ralph's back to draw him closer.

Ralph sighed and dropped his head into the crook of Jack's neck, settling comfortably out of a desire to hold and be held by Jack.

"Come 'ere now" Jack decided as he took a step back, clasping his hand around Ralph's to drag him to the centre of Ralph's bedroom. Jack crouched down, pulling Ralph with him. Jack gently pushed Ralph down the rest of the way and climbed on top of him, sitting upright on the laying boy's torso. Jack leaned back against Ralph's upright legs behind him.

Jack's hands wandered up and down Ralph's chest and stomach, then around to his shoulders and arms, feeling him up thoroughly and with pressure. Ralph smiled a little, settling into the sensuality of Jack's addictive touch.