Dinner date

Damian's POV:

While I was driving my car, I had a lot of thoughts. Thoughts that I might end up making her uncomfortable. 

But then, I suddenly felt someone's touch touching my hand. When I looked that touch, it was Anya's. I then looked at her. She was looking at the window. She then look at me and smiled.

Her smile is the best. I feel at ease when I see her sweet smile.

Once we arrived, Anya's jaw dropped. She was so happy and looked like she was sparkling. 

when we were in the elevator, I gave her a blindfold because I wanted to surprise her. 

When the elevator stopped, it was a signal that she has to walk. There was few steps of stairs, until it was all plane. There was a red carpet, some lights on it and her favorite flower on it. It was rooftop date.

I then take her blindfold off her.

Anya's POV: 

Once her took my blindfold off, I knew that I have to be ready for what I am about to see. 

I saw a red carpet with lights and my favorite flower everywhere. A dining table with a fancy table setting. I could see everything. The view so beautiful, it relaxes me. The fresh air. 

I looked at Damian to thank him but I saw a little worried in his eyes.

"Anya! Are you ok?" He asked then wipe my eyes.

'How could I not noticed it?' I thought as my eyes widened. 

Damian smiled and offered me to enjoy the view for a while.

Damian knew that I feel cold since he was behind me. He offered his coat to me.

Minutes later, Damian made me look at him to kiss me when our food arrived with the waiter. 

While we were eating our food. Damian suddenly asked me a question that I didn't expect.

"So, have you ever thought of living with someone?" He asked.

"Well, I used to live with my parents." I answered.

"I mean like someone you are going to live with." He said.

'I don't hear any thoughts of his, but I am pretty sure he's up to something.' Anya thought to herself.

A bunch of waiters then suddenly showed up and played their violins. Damian offered Anya to dance and she agreed. 

While dancing, Damian couldn't get his eyes off her. He was so in love with this girl. He wanted to kiss her so bad but he had to control himself.

Anya starts to wonder. 'What is he up to?' 

After having that thought, fireworks suddenly appeared in the night sky. 

Anya was so thrilled.

Damian could see her eyes are already sparkling. 

The fireworks is spelling something. It was a message, no, it was a permission.

Will you live with me, Anya? Is what the firework say.

Anya was amazed. It made all sense now. She then looked at Damian who was on one knee already. Holding a little box with a key in it. 

"Will you live with me, Ms. Anya Forger?" He said in one knee. 'Please say yes, please say yes.' He thought.

Anya smiled. "Yes." She said. 'Sy-on boy is so cute'

Damian got up. Without a hesitation, he kissed her like there's no tomorrow.