Chapter Thirty

Harry had never believed he would meet a boy he hated more than Dudley, but that was before he met Draco Malfoy. Still, first year Gryffindors only had Potions with the Slytherins, so they didn't have to put up with Malfoy much, the down fall was that his best friend was a slytherin, (which he still couldn't wrap his head around). Teresa was friends with Draco. Harry didn't know how she could put up with him being in the same house as him, let alone being friends.

Pinned up in the Gryffindor common room which made them all groan. Flying lessons would be starting on Thursday – and Gryffindor and Slytherin would be learning together.

'Typical,' said Harry darkly. 'Just what I always wanted. To make a fool of myself on a broomstick in front of Malfoy.'
He had been looking forward to learning to fly more than anything else.

'You don't know you'll make a fool of yourself,' said Ron reasonably. 'Anyway, I know Malfoy's always going on about how
good he is at Quidditch, but I bet that's all talk, and Tess will be there, Malfoy won't do anything while she's watching. I think she scares him."

Teresa had a way with people, people who didn't like Harry ended up liking Teresa instead. That went with Draco malfoy. Harry noticed that whenever Teresa was around Malfoy while He is bullying Harry or really anyone, He goes quiet, the look on his face when he does shows that he's doing with reluctance. Harry had some theories why this was it, but one of them he really didn't want to be true.

At Breakfast, on Thursday, Teresa was sitting with Harry and Ron at the gryffindor table like she often did. Some gryffindors eyed her as she did, Teresa eyed them, but she didn't care much of what others thought. Since Harry doesn't have many classes with her, he was always happy when she joined him for meals in the great Hall. What he also secretly enjoyed was seeing Malfoy's face glaring across the hall at them in jealousy. (Why doesn't Harry sit at the Slytherin table with Teresa once and a while...no need for an answer. Its quite obvious.)

A barn owl brought Neville a small package from his grandmother. He opened it excitedly and showed them a glass ball the size of a large marble, which seemed to be full of white smoke.
'It's a Remembrall!' he explained. 'Gran knows I forget things – this tells you if there's something you've forgotten to do. Look, you hold it tight like this and if it turns red – oh ...' His face fell, because the Remembrall had suddenly glowed scarlet, '... you've forgotten something ...'

Neville was trying to remember what he'd forgotten when Draco Malfoy, who was passing the Gryffindor table (originally wanting to catch the attention of Teresa) snatched the Remembrall out of his hand.

Before either Harry and Ron jumped to their feet, Teresa got to her's and stepped in front of Draco with her arms folded, an annoyed expression fixed on her face. Harry and Ron were half hoping for a reason to fight Malfoy, but instead watched in satisfaction while Teresa looked at Draco.

"Alright, Draco, Give it back. " She said, holding out her hand.

Draco chuckled quietly, sneering down at harry behind her. "Come on, Tessa. I am just looking."

Teresa nodded smiling irritated. "Okay then, You had a look, now please return it to Neville."

Draco narrowed his eyes angrily at her, then dropped the ball stubbornly onto the table and slopped away, with one last glance at her. Teresa tilted her head, considering him with a bit of annoyance and a lot of confusion and concern.

Teresa handed the remeberball back to Neville with a smile.

Neville looked at her. "T-thanks." He said quietly.

"No problem, I'm sorry about him." Teresa apoligized.

Teresa hurried to finish her food and when she did, she slid the empty plate out in front of her and got up. "I'd better go catch up with him." She said, finishing the toast in her hand.