'MERICA!!

Lacey's POV

I looked over at Macey as the plane engine sprang to life. We were sitting in first class waiting for the plane to take off. Our dear parents had not been kidding when they said they were shipping us off to Kendricks Academy. We had done our community service and paid back the money from our saving accounts that they had funded us. But, it took us both by surprise when our mother held true to her word.

The plane started to tilt as it climbed into the sky. I grabbed Macey's hand as she handed me the flask she had managed to sneak from an uneasy flight attendant. I took a big swig. Macey had always been fine on plane rides as I was the exact opposite. I sank into my seat as the warm feeling set in from the warm amber liquid swishing around in the metal flask.

Four hours into the ride, we were both pissed and laughing like maniacs. The other passengers were getting mad. Several attendants have told us to settle down. I told my twin, "I can't believe we are going to America! I never thought we would leave the coast. I'm going to miss Australia."

Macey looked at me with a devilish glint, "America is known for its party's. We have that to look forward to."

I nodded my head in agreement as I let the lull of the plane drift me to sleep. I woke up as I felt someone shaking my arm. I opened my eyes to see Macey standing up as she said, "We're here. Get your sleepy butt up."

I got up and we got off the plane. We were led down a path till we met a tall dark man that was rather handsome holding a sign with our names on it. I leaned into Macey and whispered , "Great, looks like they hired a babysitter. He looks persuadable, though."

She gave a slight nod as we walk up to the man with innocent looks. He looked flustered as he captured our looks. This may be easier then we had thought. Macey took the lead by grabbing his arm slightly and introduced us, "Hello, I'm Macey and this is Lacey. Are you our escort?"

He let loose a broad smile revealing straight white teeth and replied in a deep american accent, "Good afternoon ladies, i'm Andy. I will be your escort for the course of your stay. Welcome to Wyoming."

He led us out to a sleek black car that is nice but wouldn't draw in attention. We got in the backseat and took off. I started the conversation, "So Andy, how old are you? And where are we going?"

He looked in the backseat and smiled, "I'm 22 miss. And we are going to Kendricks Academy of Career Choices."

Macey didn't skip a beat,"Can we do something else before we go? You look like you know how to fun." She finished with a wink. I have to give her props for moments like these.

He thought for a moment then answered, "There's not much to do around here. The only place I have fun is at the bar, but you are not old enough to get in, are you?"

Macey looked at me with a smile as I said, "We are exactly old enough to get in."

Fifteen minutes later, we were walking into a run down looking bar with our fake IDs in hand. I'm glad that we were aloud to use our Australian documents since we are only studying abroad till our parents let us come back.

After five drinks each that Andy ordered for us, we were ready to face the school.