chappie diecisiete

Bob picks up the phone, "Hewwo!" His eyes widen while his dick hardens. It can't be..

"Honeybun..?"
"It's me Bobby"
     Bob immediately turns into a crying mess hearing the nickname his beautiful lover had given him. It felt so nice to hear his sultry voice again. "Why are you calling?" Just as the sentence left his mouth, he got a knock on the door and the call ended.
        He waddles over to the door, dabbing over and over as he does, and opens it up to see Swiper! Bob can't help but to let his crusted eyes roam over the view. Swiper was on all fours with a Hello Kitty headband (one of Bobby's favorite shows!) and a very big diaper on.
       Swiper feels his hands and knees shake as his extremely weak ass body starts giving out. All that running after Dora and Boots has really caught up to him. He smiles up at Bob still trying to be sexy in pain.
      "ERMAHGERD!!" Bobby carries Swiper's sweaty body inside and quickly brings him downstairs to the playroom. He was waiting for the day he would be able to use it! It was mostly used for Gabe when he was being a stupid piece of shit but he transformed it recently into a playroom. Bob dropped Swiper down and ran around the room. He was so freaking happy.
   Swiper wanted to talk about how cute his sugar dumpling was being, but he could only meow. Bob stopped and walked back over to see what he wanted, "Hi kitty! God swipe-swipe.. you look so freaking fucking sexy right now. I could penetrate you so hard. Can I see your diaper kitty?" His little kitty nods and he squeals as he undresses him.
    What Bob saw was glorious. A huge mush of freshly made feces. Globs of green, brown, red, yellow. He took a huge sniff and felt like he was on cloud nine. Taking two fingers, he shudders as he slowly dips his fat fingers into the goodness. But he can't control his excitement and instantly starts chowing down on his lovers treat.
     Swiper watches Bobby Wobby in amazement. He never knew a man could make him feel like this. He never knew how beautiful it was to watch this beast-like-man take huge scoops of his shit. This was all he wanted. Forever and ever.

"WHAT THE FUCK?"