Chapter 6

Sophie's POV

Over the next few weeks you could say that I have gotten over Matt. I forgot about him, never talked to him, and avoided him in the halls. Me and Fitz have gotten much closer together, I was still trying to see if I could catch any signs of Fitz liking me but I couldn't. 

Prom was coming up next week and I wasn't even planning on going. My friends and my mom are encouraging me to go but I don't even have a date. I have been hoping for Fitz to ask me to the Prom but every time he talks to me alone he would always stutter or think of some weird question to ask. Biana said that he was going to ask but I didn't want to get my hopes up.

Fitz's POV

Today I wanted to ask Sophie to the Prom. I had always wanted to ask her much earlier but I had always chickened out but not today. I saw Sophie come to her locker exchanging her books for other ones. 

"Soph are you planning on  going to the Prom?" I ask and she closes her locker, leaning on it. 

"I don't know. It depends if someone asks me," she said. 

"Well about that. I was kind of wondering if you would like to be my date to the Prom?" she smiled. 

"Sure!" I blinked. 

"Really? Oh okay then great!" she gave me a quick kiss on the cheek before heading to her next class. Sophie just agreed to be my date to the prom. My date. Not going as friends. But she was my date. I smile to myself and head to my next class. 

~Time Skip~

Today was three days before the prom and me and my friends were at a tux shop looking for the right tux to where to the Prom. Tam was going with Biana, Keefe was going with this girl named Marella, and Dex was going with Linh which Tam hadn't been exactly happy about. 

We had all gone to different sections of the store looking for the right color tux for each one of us. Biana had told us our ties were going to match the color of the girl's dress. Purple for Tam, grey for Dex, orange for Keefe, and red for me. 

I had always thought that Sophie looked good in red. I had accidentally told her when we were younger. Sophie had on a red dress and I commented "You look good in red." And the truth was she did. But then again she looked amazing in everything she wore. So turns out that everyone had decided to go for the simple black tux.  

"Damn I look hot!" Keefe said. We tried on our tux's and he kept on complimenting himself as he checked himself out in the mirror. 

"Keefe, shut up, we're in a public area," I scold as I fix my tie. The suit fit me snugly but the tie was very stubborn. 

"I'm bored... can we go?" Dex whined. After a few more minutes of keeping our suits on, we changed back into our regular clothes and payed for the tux's. After that we went to the food court and got something eat. 

Biana's POV (To when they arrive at the store)

I love dress shops. They are my happy place. Being surrounded by several of amazing and beautiful dresses brings joy to my heart. I already know what dress I'm getting because I had already placed an order for it a few weeks ago but today I was picking out everyone's dresses for them. We all scoured the shop looking, for prom dresses. I spotted an beautiful red dress and I quickly grabbed Sophie's hand and we went over to it. 

"Oh my god this would look great on you!" I squealed, taking the dress of the rack. 

"Why red though?" Sophie asked, looking at the dress and I roll my eyes. 

"Don't act like you don't remember. Remember when we were little and you were wearing a red dress? And Fitz said that you look good in red? So it just so happens for Fitz to be your date so your wearing red," she seemed to blush at the memory and tucked a lock of hair behind her ear. 

"I was hoping you wouldn't remember that," I smirk and shove the dress in her hands. 

"Of course I would. Now go try it on!" she groaned and went into the fitting rooms. I am absolutely amazing at this. 

Hey guys! Sorry for a long update! And thanks for the follows, reads, comments, and votes! You all are appreciated! I can't update as much now because I can only use my computer on Thursdays, Saturdays, Mondays, and Tuesdays but only during winter break. Suring school days, I can only use it on Saturdays. Sad I know. So I'll try to write as much as I can. Bye!