Chapter - 13 - Will

Start from the beginning

Rimuru : " It's...It's fine... I can tell you... I'd have to tell you eventually. "

Rimuru : " The time I got the memory was when I was speaking to one of the Three Legendary Sannin. They are a team of three Ninjas of extraordinary abilities and were once trained by the Third Hokage. I had met two of the Legendary Sannin on my life. First was Tsunade, and second is Orochimaru. The guy that was impersonating Kakashi back when we gathered in the training ground to train with him. I almost lost against him back there but Lord Third was there to save me before that happened. Luckily I was able to save Kakashi as well by sending a clone in the direction of my chakra signature that I had placed on him before. After that I was checked on by Lady Tsunade who is a medical expert. I owe my knowledge of medical ninjutsu almost entirely to her. And when we spoke about what would Orochimaru want me for. The word "Test subject" had come up. The moment I heard that word the entire world closed itself on me. I relived all the pain that I had suffered in the past that I was a victim of experimentation as a test subject to a bunch of crazy scientists. It was hell. All I remember when hearing that word is pain. Excruciating amount of pain. From what I can then deduce that I was somehow used as an experiment and gained power in the process. But that is all I can base that off. So it might not be entirely true. "

Sasuke : " I see.. "

Sakura : " Sorry. It must have been horrible for you. "

Naruto : " I can't imagine how much pain you must have gone through to get a traumatic attack from hearing a word. "

Rimuru : " It's fine.. besides... I have a new life here. I should just move on and forget. "

Naruto : " Yeah! A life in team seven! The best one around! "

Rimuru : " *chuckle *Yeah! "

Sasuke : " Could you please explain how are you strong as a medical ninja in combat? "

Rimuru  : " Well.. It come to delicate chakra control. "

Sasuke : " Chakra control? "

Rimuru : "  That's right. Through it I can punch with tremendous strength by channeling my chakra into my strikes. It is a bit trickier that it  sounds. Because you have to time it at the exact same time that your strike makes contact or else it will lose all its power. All of this requires extremely delicate chakra control. "

Sakura : " That sounds interesting. "

Rimuru : " Coincidentally that mean that the user of this chakra control could be a great candidate for a medical nin. Although I think that this is something that everyone should learn. It doesn't hurt having someone capable of healing a medic in the case of an ambush. "

Sasuke : " I can see why it would be beneficial to learn it. But I'm sure that it requires a lot of time to even master this type of ninjutsu. "

Rimuru : " It does take a long time. But I learned a workaround for it that I an use. "

Naruto : " Ne- What is the shortcut? "

Rimuru : " It is something only people with massive chakra reserves could use. I think that Naruto would be able to use this technique to speed up the process of learning. Though I don't think that any amount of Naruto would be able to learn complicated things like chakra network and anatomy. "

Naruto : " Hmmm. "

Rimuru : " But I think that if he truly set his mind to it and gave it every ounce of focus he can he would be able to do it. "

Sasuke : " Tch. "

Rimuru : " Honestly the most talented person to learn this stuff if Sakura. She has good chakra control and she is good at studying. "