[SOMEONE PLEASE SAY THAT YOU GOT THE KURMA IS REAL REFERENCE 😭⁉️⁉️]

This night will be a moment.

Where both of them will never speak with each other again.

[Flashback]

"Uthman, I think it's the time we should stop talking with each other. "

Nadia says it as if it is normal to her. But not for Uthman. He doesn't want to lose her again. There's a lot things that he wants to do together with Nadia.

"What? Why?! "

"If we keep doing this, I'm afraid that you would be too attached with me and I don't want you to feel sad if one day I couldn't call you again. "

She stops for a moment and sighs.

"Tonight will be our last phone call. "

[End of flashback]

"I'm afraid that you would be too attached with me and I don't want you to feel sad if one day I couldn't call you again. "

But Nadia, I've already grown to attached with you for the past 6 years-

*RING RING*!

He slowly picks up the phone. "Hey." Nadia greets him first .  He replies with a simple 'hi'.

It is awkward. So awkward.

"So, I guess it is time for us to say goodbye. " said the woman. Uthman hums, he doesn't want to do it.

"Any last word, Nadia? "

Nadia chuckles.

"Of course, silly. Uthman, thank you for being the one who listened to my stories. I don't have any friends to tell you about it and you're the only one who wants to hear my goofy stories. If you didn't called me back then, I would probably have zero friend now.

Also, thank you for granted my stupid wish. I know it's hard for you to watch the fireflies while carrying a big ass phone. I really... appreciated it. Thanks once again Uthman. "

He lets out a soft chuckle while wiping down his tears.

" Gosh, Nadia. You know, I don't want to end this call. For the last 6 years, I kept this guilty feeling because I couldn't fulfill your wish before you died. And now, I did it. But I still not satisfied yet.

I.. got this feeling where I couldn't think of letting you go again. I want to keep doing this forever! Even if  I got old and wrinkly, I'll still want to have a conversation with you again! And for all these years, I really want to say that

I.

Love.

Y-

The call finally end. Uthman still gripping the phone while staring at it. It's over. He would never get to call Nadia ever again.

And, he still has his biggest regret.

He hasn't finish saying his last words to Nadia. He blows up his last opportunity to say how he loves her.

And now he can't turns back the time forever.

He opens the door

He opens the door. Jayvyn still hasn't come back yet. He takes a a deep breath and sits on his bed.

On his hand, there's a white phone that he used to call Nadia. He looks at the phone for a last time before putting it back inside the box.

He smiles while thinking back all of the memories that happened when he used that phone. Bitter sweet memories if he could say.

The memories about him calling a girl from the past and falled for her.

Maybe he would tells this story to someone, if they would trust him. But for now;

Let's just let him have a time, shall we?

                                      [𝐸𝑛𝑑]

                                      [𝐸𝑛𝑑]

FINALLY, I FINISH THIS BOOK LETS FUKIN GOOO-

I ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪғ ɪ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɴᴀᴅɪᴀ's ᴘᴏᴠ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ. Iғ ɪ'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ, ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪs.

ᴀʟsᴏ, ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴡʜᴏ sᴘᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴍʏ sʜɪᴛᴛʏ sᴛᴏʀʏ.sᴀʏᴀɴɢ ᴋᴏʀᴀɴɢ ᴋᴇᴛᴀᴛ ᴋᴇᴛᴀᴛ ᴍᴡᴀʜ 😽