Nandini was continously caressing his hairs when she heard his even breadths . He was fallen asleep. She kept his head on the pillow and covering him with the blanket went down to prepare something for the dinner. She knew how much Manik loved her food. 

She went to the kitchen to see 2 butlers making some veggies. She called them "Kaka , Kya bana rhe ho , Main help kar du. Aap mujhe ye do I will prepare the mix veg, Aap chapati bana do . Kaka mithe me kya hai, Sewai bana deti main." 

(Kaka , What are you preparing , shall I help you ? You do one thing, let me help you with the mix vegetable , you prepare the dough for the chapati . What are you preparing in sweet ? Lets make vermicelli.)

)

She started making the food , she was a very friendly person with everyone, they were having fun in the kitchen

She started making the food , she was a very friendly person with everyone, they were having fun in the kitchen. Kaka was telling her about his family their happy times, in this mansion. It was 8pm when Nyonika was back from office. 

She kept her bag and asked the butler for water. "Oo What a pleasant surprise, Nandini Welcome home dear. So what are you doing in kitchen , its not needed beta. Come sit with me." 

Nandini went to her and smiled hugging her dearly "No aunty , wo I have to head home today, I have some work. I came to meet manik , in the evening he is asleep. So i thought of preparing something for you guys." 

Nyonika teased her "Acha , it seems Manik loves your food. Nice , My son has changed a lot Nandini , and he has changed for good." 

She blushed at her words and after 15 mins she bid her bye not before writing a pink note  for her Manik. She went to her room and stuck it on his mirror and ran out. 

Note : Love you manik, kiss you . Enjoy your dinner and miss me . Byee Good night ." 

She went out to find a driver waiting for her "Mam , Nyonika mam has told me to drop you home. " 

She nodded and sat inside the car. She reached home in 10 minutes and found Navya already home. She rang the bell when Navya opened the door and jumped on her 

Navya : Nandu , I missed you, We are almost out and don't get time to catch our talks. I have lots to tell you. 

Nandini smiled at her excitement and said keeping her bag on the couch "Yes navya, Lets eat forst, I am really very hungry." 

Navya : Tera Monster teko aaj ane kaise diya ? (How did your monster left you )

She chuckled at her words and said " He was sleeping so I left, I have some assignments left and a file to complete." 

She went to freshen up as today they will catch up a lot together along with work. They had their dinner peacefully, And she called her mother talking to her about the day . She was lucky to find such good friends here in college. She always thanked her ayyappa for this and prayed for their well being. 

Done with the update guyss.

Few words for Manik .

Thankyou lovelies.

Lisha.