"Don't sound so jealous." Elaena replied, smirking.

Daemon laughed and averted his eyes back to Corlys.

"We, Elaena and I, will join you, Lord Corlys." Daemon declared to which Corlys smiled.

"Thank you, I would be honored for both of you to join this war with us, Prince Daemon, Lady Elaena." He said, bid his goodbye and left.

Daemon then averts his eyes back to Elaena. She lifted her glass up, smirking, "For our victory." Elaena toasted, Daemon smirked and lifted his glass up as they both drank their wine down and placed their glass down with a thud followed by their chuckles.

"Come on, we have to prepare." Daemon said, offering his hand to which Elaena accepted and together they left the room and went back to Dragonstone to prepare for the upcoming battle.

"Are you out of your fucking mind?!" Elaena was fuming mad when Daemon came back with a broken arrow on his shoulder, "For fucks sake, Daemon." She mumbled and pressed down the cloth hard, earning a hiss from him.

"I'm sorry, wildfire." Daemon replied, holding her arm as their eyes met.

Elaena exhaled a breath and leaned her forehead to his uninjured shoulder, Daemon held her face and leaned his face to her head.

"Do you know how scared I was when I heard you went there alone?" Elaena mumbled enough for Daemon to hear.

"Caraxes was with me." Daemon answered, his thumb caressing her cheeks.

"Still. And you went back with an arrow in your shoulder. We promised each other that we'll have each other's back and go to war together. You're the only one I have, don't let me lose you too." Elaena spoke as a tear fell from her eyes.

Daemon lifted her face, his thumb wiped the tear and placed a kiss on her temple, "I will never do it again. I promise." Daemon stated, looking her in the eyes.

Elaena nodded her head, Daemon placed another kiss on her temple as Elaena continued aiding his shoulder.

"Is it true that Laenor kissed you?" Daemon asked.

"Yeah, he did." Elaena answered with her attention still on his injured shoulder.

"Let me talk to him for a while." Daemon said and was about to stand up when Elaena touched his wound.

Daemon groaned and glared at Elaena, "What was that for?" He asked.

"Sit down. He only kissed me because he wanted to confirm something." Elaena muttered.

"Confirm what?" Daemon questioned, impatiently.

"To confirm what he really wants." Elaena spoke.

"He can confirm it from the others." Daemon stated.

"Can you see another woman besides me, Daemon?" Elaena asked.

Daemon shook his head, "And that confirms what exactly?" He countered.

Elaena rolled her eyes, "That he likes men and not women." She answered. Put the cloth into the basin and quickly bandaged his shoulder, "Now, rest and we shall see what you did. After 3 years of fighting, I'm sure we'll win this time, I can feel it." Elaena said and patted his shoulder, earning a hiss from Daemon, "Have a good night sleep, kepa." She added, exited his tent and went back to her own tent.

In the morning, everyone gathered around for another plan.

"We have 16, perhaps 18, seaworthy ships. Seven hundred foot, some 60 knights. Our food quickly dwindles, save for what we can fish from the sea. I would say we have a fortnight, mayhaps a bit longer with strict rationing. I've made call for Driftmark to send more ships, but they will be weeks away. We are faltering and the Triarchy knows it. We must press the attack, continue sending the dragons." Corlys stated.

"It's pointless, father. The Crabfeeder has created a choke point here, beyond these dunes. Archers hold the high positions, foot soldiers hold the ground. We've strafed them on dragonback again and again, but they just retreat within the caves." Laenor replied.

"Dragons can circle Bloodstone until they fall out of the sky. The Crabfeeder and his men have no reason to leave those caves." Vaemond spoke.

"We must give them one, an offering of flesh to bait the crab." Laenor replied.

"Who?" Corlys questioned.

"Dragon returning!" A knight announced and Caraxes flew above them.

"Yes. Who? Which man here will happily go to his death? Show me the knight who will march into that hell pit, nephew, and I will show you a madman." Vaemond asked.

"Daemon. Elaena. Well, we can't be sure if Daemon will approve sending Elaena alone." Laenor answered.

"They are the reason why we are losing!" Vaemond countered.

"We at least are fighting this war. Apart from being the Master of Complaints, what other role have you had in his council?" Elaena questioned as she approached them together with Daemon.

"If King's Landing will not support Daemon, why should any of us?!" Vaemond yelled.

Elaena hummed, twirling her dagger in her fingers, Laenor and Corlys immediately noticed this and Corlys pulled Vaemond to him.

"Blood or no, Vaemond, I will not have you stoke mutiny." Corlys mumbled to which Elaena heard.

Daemon and Elaena eventually arrived and stood around the wooden table. Daemon removed his gloves and helmet placing it on the table while Elaena gave Laenor a subtle nod and averted her eyes to Vaemond, raising her eyebrow.

Looking away, "If you do not seize control of this war, my lord, the crabs will soon dine on all of us." Vaemond stated.

Daemon turned around and looked at all the knights, a knight arrived and caught his attention as he called his name.

"I bring word from His Grace, Viserys Targaryen, first of his name, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar, and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm."

Daemon after reading the letter gave it to Elaena who also read the contents, everyone was scared when she laughed and gave the letter back to Daemon. Elaena watched as he grabbed his helmet and beat the knight almost to death. Rolling her eyes as Laenor and Vaemond held Daemon, stopping him. Elaena followed Daemon to the shore and there, they planned their attack.

"I will go there alone." Daemon started, lifting his finger up causing Elaena to shut up, "I will act as I've surrendered, then you'll ride Caraxes and back me up. Let's win this war and kill this son of a bitch." Daemon added, Elaena smirked and placed a kiss on his temple.

"Together, father." Elaena replied, Daemon smiled and kissed her head and proceeded to row towards the stepstones, "Be careful." Elaena mouthed and Daemon nodded.

Elaena then went to Caraxes, leaning her forehead to his head, earning a soft growl from the dragon.