(司類)all i needed was you.💫

Start bij het begin

And a yellow plushie. It reminded me when mom and dad used to leave me at home alone 11 years ago... i cuddle with them everyday! Aha, thank you, toya. I grabbed the photo and placed it in my room. I jumped on the bed and grabbed my phone. "Hmhm~ oohh! Let me see if ruru's online! Hehe~" i open rui's chat.

☆•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••☆

~Scary, deadly and cute cat :3~

Ruii-kun
Can I go to ur house
Hehe
I'm bored

Of course my star :3

Okii ty ruu
See you

See you too
<333

☆•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••☆

I get up from my bed and went to my closet to wear my outfit. After I'm done, I went downstairs and grabbed my bag. Don't ask me why i would bring a bag to someone's house, it's for emergencies :3.

I called a taxi and arrived to rui's house.

"Rui-kun! I'm here!!" I shouted while knocking on the door. The door opened, but it wasn't rui. It was...someone else? Definitely not his mom. Her hair is long and dark purple, her eyes is the same as the hair. "Oh hello! Im Rui's-" "boyfriend? Hehe, nice to meet you." She said. "Um... i-I'm actually rui's best friend." I said awkwardly. "Uh! Sorry! Come in-!" She said and opened the door widely. I smiled and walked in, I sat on the sofa waiting for rui. "Um.. Soo, my name is mafuyu, rui's sister. And y'know.. rui likes y-" "yoshinoya!" Rui shouted. "Eh?" We both stared at him. "Uhmm... okay anyways.. thank you for the talk, mafuyu. I'll talk to you later!! Bye!" "Hmhm! Okay!" She slightly smiled and went to the kitchen.

I went to rui's room and.. it was messy as fuck. "Rui....when was the last time you cleaned your room..?" I asked. "Uhhh like..um, never." He muttered. "WHAT THE FUCK- clean your fucking room right now!!" "no." He pouted. "Rui.." "no." "fine, fine. Whatever." He walked to his bed and jumped on to it, he started to cuddle inside his blanket. It was.. cute? Hehe, whatever. "Tsuu?" "Yes rui?" "Why are you staring at me-" "noineverdidyourproballyimaginingit"
"okay..." he looked at me awkwardly. "Uh.." "come on!" "mhm~ alright." I walked to his bed and.. holy God his bed is messy as fuck too. Anyways.. I jumped into his blanket and moved away from him a bit.

( Tsukasa, rui )

"Tsukasa-kun? Why aren't you close to me?"
"Come here, tsukasa-kun~"
I nodded. And cuddled with him.
Holy shit this feels so weird and the fact that we weren't even dating...-
"Ruruu! Stop it! Hehe, now, wanna play a game!!" I giggled
"Hm, sure. What game?"
"Truth or dare?" "Hm.. okay."
"Okay! Me first!!, truth or dare?" "Dare." "I dare you to clean your room." "NO... CAN I GET A DIFFERENT QUESTION, PLEASE?" "Fine! Um...eat vegetables." "I'd rather clean my room." "Okay then do it." "Ugh! Fine!!" He stands up and started grabbing the random shit on his floor. After 16 minutes he walks up to me and sat down. "Hmm..okay.. truth or dare, tsukasa-kun?" "Truth." "Are you okay?" "Hm? What do you mea-" "SEKAI has been down for a while and... the vocaloids.. They're colour's are fainting." "...!!" "Tsukasa-kun?" "Ah-! There's nothing wrong, rui-kun! I'm just feeling a bit down..." "what's wrong?" "Nothing." "Tsukasa-kun. Don't lie." "Okay fine uh.. I've been sneaking out to go with some friends every night and mom, dad found out.." I lied. "Hoo~ okay.."