"Will you shut up? I'm thinking!" He fully zips the zipper of the bag. "Stop talking for a moment, or I will not let you out of the bag ever again!"

After hearing that, Truck-kun immediately shut his mouth. He just wanted to tell him that another target character is approaching. Well, forget it, he said to keep his mouth shut, he'll figure that character out.

Yejun actually wasn't thinking anything, hearing Truck-kun's voice is making him annoyed, so he told him to shut up.

While watching the outside scenery, someone spoke. "That's my seat."

Hearing that cold voice, Yejun turn his head then looked up, and saw a fine-looking young man. Yejun stares boredly at the student for a moment then decided to stand up. "I'm sorry, go on." He said then he pulled the chair next to the seat he was sitting in just now and seated.

Yejun watches the student sits down and stares. Since they are not facing each other only the side of the male's face has been seen. The student has a perfect jawline, long eyelashes, a pointed nose, and rose-colored lips. He also has an intimidating aura that can control others.

The student sensed Yejun's stares and without looking at him, the male spoke. "Stop staring."

Yejun hastily averted his gaze away from him and look somewhere else, though he look again when he notice something on the head of the person sitting beside him.

A dry leaf is on his head.

Yejun raise his hand planning to get it but wasn't able to when a hand suddenly grasped his wrist.

"What are you doing?"

Yejun was surprised, not because of the hand grasping his wrist but the hologram-like on top of his head. Seeing that popping thing when you made physical contact with someone means... he's one of the target characters!!

He felt horrified.

A-Again?!!!

He wasn't even completely recovered from earlier but he met another target character?!

Why does Truck-kun didn't tell me?! And how many male leads are in this game?!

Since one of the males is in front of him, and already made physical contact, he merely read the information.

[NEW CHARACTER UNLOCK!]

[NAME: KILLIAN JAMES HAYLOR]

[THE COLD AND DOMINEERING FUTURE CEO]

[LIKES: STUDYING, WINES, AND BOOKS]

[OTHER INFO: NEED TO PROGRESS MORE TO UNLOCK OTHER INFORMATION]

[DANGER RATE: 20%]

20%? So that means he's safe, for now.

When the time Yejun made physical contact with him, the toy truck inside the bag suddenly glow for a bit then vanished immediately.

Killian who was holding Yejun's wrist stared at him expressionlessly. He may not look like it but he was confused, why is that guy kept staring above his head?

"What is it?" Killian asked coldly then let go of his wrist.

Yejun who was memorizing the information, had his hand still hanging even after Killian let go of it. Two seconds after, he put down his hand and cleared his throat. "There's a leaf on your hair," Yejun said while looking elsewhere.

In the corner of Yejun's eyes, he saw Killian ruffling his hair, and a leaf has fallen beside him. So he was being honest.

All of a sudden, two male students approach Yejun.

"Hey, dumbass!!" He suddenly grabbed Yejun's collar aggressively. "How dare you cause trouble in our bar?!! You break a lot of things! Those bottles of liquor you have broken are very expensive!! You didn't even pay for the drinks and dishes you ordered!! Our business has lost a great amount of income! You didn't just break things you even troubled the customers!! If it is not because of your parents I already send you to jail!"

Yejun was surprised upon hearing what the furious student said.

When the f**k I did do all of that?! How dare he accused me!

...ah, maybe the original Yejun did it...

Wait, he did all of that?! Does this original owner of the body actually a lout?!

Haaa, no wonder the students are avoiding me and looking at me in disdain. Tsk.

Yejun stares at the student calmly. "How much did all that cost?" He asked casually.

Yejun already figured out that the owner of the body is freaking filthy reach, or you can call it, in Korea, they call it Chaebol and in China, they call them a rich second generation. That is how rich he is.

Yejun actually checked the things the original owner has before he left. When he saw a wallet placed on the study table, he took it. As he open it, he was astonished, just how many credit cards are in his wallet?! He also check his phone and there was one money app, that has also a great amount of money saved!

After seeing those big amounts, he almost decided to not come back to his original world. Just live here and swim on his own money!

The student was taken aback, not just him but all the students inside the room. "W-What did you s-say?"

"Give me the exact cost of all the things I have damaged, then give me the name of your bank account and I'll transport my payment."

After hearing what he said, they were all dumbfounded.

Is he not going to retort back? Is he not going to act aggressively? Is he not going to beat the person in front of him?! Why is he so calm?! That was all the thoughts running through the heads of the students.

Even Killian who remain expressionless while listening to them got surprised by Yejun's once-in-a-lifetime behavior.

"If you understood, let go of me." Yejun throw him a sharp gaze and the student flinched. He doesn't know why but he felt scared. So he hastily let go of Yejun's collar and spoke nervously. "U-Understood. I'll...I'll send you the charge o-once I discussed it with my parents..." He then left the room, that guy isn't their classmate, he came here because of the incident that happened to their family business.

Since their professor wasn't there because of the upcoming event at the University, the students merely continued their unfinished work.

While his classmates are busy with something, Yejun chooses to take a nap on his desk. The person next to him who was currently reading a book, keep glancing at Yejun. Just like their classmates, he can't believe that after that guy yelled at him, that was what he only did?

......

A/N: The photo's not mine, credits to the rightful owner.