3| Stitches

[❌❌]

[❌❌]

Type: blood, injury, angst
-amnesia route
-old lovers

____

You are no doctor or healer—but you do know how  to patch someone up.  It's not exactly a difficult job. In fact, it seems like there's nothing much more to it than sewing someone back together and binding their wounds. A simple task. You've done it before. But something tells you this time will be different. This time it's a different person, someone who needs your care.

In fact, the he's the last person you expected to see in your care. He was always so strong, so selfless, that even when you knew his true nature, you didn't expect him to end up with such serious injuries.

Yet here he is, hurt far worse than he should be, but still awake and conscious enough to speak. He's the captain of the  Royal Guards,  an elite group of soldiers who protect the royal family and kingdom from any threats.

He was accused of treason  and had been sentenced to death. Yet he still escaped  by a miracle, making his way into your care without anyone knowing. And now he's unconscious on your bed, unable to answer any of your questions.

You. You're a normal  human being who does normal things every day. You wake up, go to work, come home, do chores, feed cats, and sleep.  But all these things feel so distant compared to the man lying on your bed.

He's extremely powerful , someone whose name you've only heard whispered behind closed doors. Someone with an entire kingdom at his disposal. He could have killed everyone and destroyed all evidence, yet he chose to stay and fight for the king. He saved the prince, despite the odds stacked against him, and somehow managed to live through.

But the kingdom betrayed him, and accused him of  treason. No one believed his words at first, but after the attack on the city, they started to question the legitimacy of his claims.

He didn't fought against them, that's why he had so many scars.

  They were proof of his loyalty. but he doesn't want to die, so he took a stand and defend himself. 

It was a noble sacrifice, but he paid a heavy price for it, both physically and mentally. His wounds will heal eventually, as he is well trained for such things, but his mind will forever be scarred by what happened.

And you can tell, from the way he looks at you, that he wishes that he didn' t have to deal with this at all.

"How are you feeling?" You ask gently, placing your fingers  on his forehead. His skin feels warm, but he doesn't feel feverish. His face is calm, eyes closed, breathing steady. he looked like a fallen angel, with hair as white as  snow, pale cheeks and lips as red as blood. His beauty and grace made you forget about the pain in his body.