'not to cause a panic, but I'm needin' your love'

Yin fidgets in sit. 

He looks again at his phone for the nth time. He really needs to go home as soon as possible. 

"Why are you so fidgety?" Prom asks as he looks at  Yin who can't keep himself from fidgeting in his own sit.  Yin could only show the text message he sent and Prom seemed to understand. 

"I told you, you should have let Mark go to your house or let him come here," Prom says in his 'matter-of-a-fact' voice.  Yin rolls his eyes at his best friend. 

"you know he can't. he can't be too tired." Yin simply said and it got Prom silent and shrugged.

Yin really needs to get home as soon as he can, the distressing message from his cousin-in-law, he just knows that his husband needs him right now. 

his sweet husband, ever since getting pregnant again with their second child has been clingy but his husband being extra clingy meant his insecurities and overthinking goes crazy high too, he's still Yin's lovable husband but he really cannot blame the latter. after all, his husband's clinginess was somehow his fault. 

he goes home and see's his boyfriend sitting on the sofa with a  large smile on his face, and bright eyes shining from excitement and adoration. it bothers Yin a lot.  

his stomach churn and it wasn't a pretty feeling for Yin. 

War has been aloof and anxious around him and it started last three weeks ago,  the same week when Yin promised to come to the hospital with War but due to his work, he couldn't. War still felt the same but at the same time, he wasn't the same. it hurts Yin. 

He looks at War who kept on smiling into his phone not sparing a glance at him. 

"Are you cheating on me?" 

Yin's mouth was faster than his mouth this time but that took War's attention to him. the latter looked at him incredulously. 

"what?-? His boyfriend said, not really believing what he just heard from Yin. 

Yin, blinded by his own overwhelming feelings, had shut off all of his logical responses, he just wanted War to be honest with him and possibly nurse a heartbreak that was coming.

"Have you fallen out of love?"

"Yin" War calls him, the latter walking to him but he stepped back, making the smaller one stop in his tracks and look at Yin. He already has hurt War. 

"War, you're so near but I still can't reach you. I'm your boyfriend but I cannot even understand what you're thinking right now."

War stood in silence while Yin slowly become a mess. he's hurting but he failed to realize that he had also hurt War.

"Are you still mine?"

Yin asks in a small voice but War stayed silent. 

he chuckled humorlessly. "you aren't"

"if that's what you think Yin." 

That was the only response he got from War. Yin cannot forget War's eyes that day. 

hurt. betrayed. lost.

and he knows, he was the cause of that. 

that same night, it was their first time sleeping on the same bed but they were facing opposite sides and when Yin woke up War's side was already cleared out. from the clothes drawer to the bathroom lavatory, it was as if there were no other person living with him.