Shot Through The Heart And Your too Blame

There's a ton of things in life you'd confidentially say that you've done in life or can live with or have checked off the little list of life.

But being fully ass deep in a swamp with Simon Fucking Riley would not be one of them on your list.

Your body was crouched low as the hindering feeling of thick mud water swarmed at you upper thigh,cutting off just below your ass,which you where utterly most thankful as you did not even want to start thinking above the kinds of things that where in this water at the moment as you trampled through it.

Your gun laid heavy in your hand as your muscles twitched at every little sound and noise on reflex,your fingers grazing the trigger as you marched behind the silent Ghost.

The crickets swarmed like a buzzing to your ears and to the area around you,which in any case blocked out any silence that would have been between you and the hulking figure in front of you.
And to be frank,you'd take the silence any day of the week over the constant and guttural egging of the chips coming from all around.
And then you listened as a crackle came alive in your ear piece and a voice boomed through it.. Prices voice to exact. It was stern and straight to the point. Good.

The quicker they got this done,the quicker they can get out of this forsaken fucking place.

"Remember boys,In and out. Get the hard drive and then get to the rendezvous point where a helo will be waiting for pick up."

And then a click sounded and then nothing..leaving you both back into the utter feeling of awkwardness as the crickets around you seemed even louder,like a taunt this time.

"Once we get to the point we'll split,you'll be acting as outside watch and I'll be in and out. Understand?"

His gaze met yours almost lazily as a nod came from you as you then continued on,now next to him as you both approached the ledge that showed to be the way out of the swamped area.

Once you both where able to get out of the swamps murky water you set off Once more,hiding in the brush and weaving like lions toward its prey would,and then you both stopped Once reaching the gates..the ware house looked empty..too empty,shooting a look to the other man he nodded and off he went,and like clock work you both went your separate ways and out of eachothers sight.

Crouching low into the grass you watched the building as your layed down onto your stomach and your muscles locked into position like pistons just waiting to explode as you settled into place,keeping track of the time as it went...and watching it..and waiting through the scope of your sniper rifle..

You glanced down to check your watch after what seemed to be forever and your brows crinkled in confusion at the time it read,10 minutes have passed..? Then where the hell was?

Not wasting time to finish the thought you clambered to your feet and made quick work on the couple feet ahead of you as you approached the side Ghost had taken off to,and found a window slanted open.

Hoisting your gun over your back you lifted yourself up and into the cracked window and onto the wooden and dusty floor your boots went, creating a muffled sound as you winced at it. Someone definitely heard it.

You reached for your earpiece to try and connect to Rileys channel. A sickening sound caused you to freeze, a loud smashing sound, and then a grunt followed by a thud.

And just like that, you were moving with a blade in your hands tracking the area in which the commotion had come.

And then in the door way sickeningly lit by the moon you stared at a knocked unconscious ghost with a small puddle of blood was forming as well as a smashed board of wood that layed a couple inches front Ghosts head.