'Might go to war with heaven, For keeping me away from you'

"Do you think he got over me already?"

Bonnadol sighed at the tenth time already, His cousin was really testing his patience today and he swears if his niece weren't around he would have smacked his dear cousin.

"the hell are you on right now?" he asks tiredly and his cousin just looked at him with a fallen-crest look.

"It's so easy for him to get over from someone like me, right?"

War pouted and looked like he was gonna cry but he breathed in and looked at nadol with his determination and all other things.

"i'll stop thinking of Yin. It's time i stop looking for him."  War says with finality and Nadol at that point was tired of his crazy cousin's antics.

Lord give me strength to deal with my own cousin.

Here's the thing, Yin and War is the perfect couple, the type of couple that you'd wish that you have someone like that too. War was naturally dependent on Yin and the same with Yin but the latter is known to spoil the other.

they are whipped for each other and if you're going to ask nadol, they are a perfect match in heaven.

the first time that Nadol had seen Yin and War together, he knew right off the bat that the two would blend well so much.  but as much of a hopeless romantic as his cousin was, he was actually afraid of love and he was scared that he would be losing the best person he had met.

It was the first time he saw his ever-so-confident cousin crumble just because he was scared of losing someone.

so when the two got together, both of their circle of friends celebrated, including nadol. The push and pull that the two did not only stressed nadol but even Yin and War's close friends.

their story of getting together was a mix of chaos and drunken calls. it was like it was out of a rom-com novel but make it real life. War was someone who has a high tolerance when it comes to alcohol but on that particular day, War got so drunk that he drunk called Yin who was visiting his nainai for 2 weeks. **nainai is the chinese term for grandma ** the poor guy after receiving a drunken confession literally booked the earliest flight back home and promised his grandma to come back and visit her with his boyfriend. until know, Nadol still finds it amusing that it will take them a week of separation and a drunk war to be together. They were so perfect for each other that even the outsider think that they are each other's forever.

they were so perfect for each other that the heavens envied them at some point.

Yin and War's first big fight and also their last,  was what sealed the deal for the two of them. according to War, Yin accused him of cheating and something about falling out of love when it was not but War, the typical, 'i would just stay silent and take it all alone' sat there receiving all the words that Yin threw without trying to defend himself. the night after the fight, war took off from their shared apartment and left nothing but a piece of paper for Yin. 

' I'm setting you free now' 

it actually surprised Nadol that his cousin was at his doorstep, hands full of the luggage and he was pale, almost like a ghost. He knew right there and then that something big happened and it was something that maybe even fate cannot fix. 

**

Nadol looks at his niece who was peacefully taking a nap on his lap while hugging her favorite Shiba doll, she was so peaceful unlike his cousin who was looking at his phone at if he could kill the poor device. 

"i miss Yin" 

"oh, for fuck's sake, Yin is literal--" "i want him back"

Nadol could only rub his face in frustration. He thinks he needs to call someone right now. 

*****

was this something impromptu? totally-

I'll give Yin's POV in a couple of hours. i promise it all will make sense once you read Yin's POV. Please don't hate me too much sjsjsj

also, I've been feeling a little wacky with some angst. so i might write one in the near future lmao.

see yall in a couple of  hours ^.^