"Becky for prom queen 2012!" Becky cheered into the PA.

"Santana Lopez. Quinn Fabray... and Adalynn Hummel."

The brunette's eyes widened, and the kids in their class clapped for her and Quinn.

"Yay, Ada!" Ava clapped, turning to smile at her from where she sat a few desks up in Bailey's lap.

"Congrats, sweet girl," Quinn smiled, nudging her girlfriend's shoulder with her own.

"Thanks..." Adalynn said, confusedly. "Congrats to you, too."

"Congratulations to all our nominees– Becky, Becky, that's an antique!"

"I was robbed, Coach!"

****

"Okay!" Mr. Schue clapped his hands together as he came into the choir room. "A big congratulations to all our prom nominees!"

"That's my sister!" Kurt cheered as everyone clapped and Adalynn hid her face in Quinn's neck to hide her embarrassed smile.

"But, hey, listen up," Mr. Schue continued. "We are all winners because Principal Figgins asked New Directions to sing again this year! Alright. Brittany has an announcement."

"Hello, my fellow Americans," Brittany said as she moved to stand at the front of the choir room. "The theme for this year's prom will be... dinosaurs."

"Sheer genius," Santana smiled.

"Bri es geenis," Maya clapped.

"Yay, Bri!" Ava cheered.

Brittany sent the twins a smile and a wink before continuing. "I was inspired by the new girl, Joe, who reminds me of a cave woman. The refreshments will be berries, meat, and rainwater. As you are no doubt aware, the US elections are riddled with corruption. Therefore, to keep the prom elections completely aboveboard, I have appointed Tina and Bailey to count the ballets. And last but not least, all hair gel has been banned from the prom."

"Right," Blaine scoffed with a laugh.

"I'm actually not joking," Brittany said, tone serious. "Hair gel was not invented until almost 30 million years after the Upper Paleolithic Stone Age. And frankly, I don't like the way you look."

Adalynn covered her mouth to hide her amused smile as Quinn gently elbowed her and mouthed 'be nice.'

"Therefore, anyone who shows up to prom wearing hair gel will be turned away at the door," Brittany continued. "I hereby decree this to be the best prom ever."

****

The night after the twins' first birthday party was prom night, and Bailey had to admit that her sister's dinosaur themed prom was a hit.

She sat at a table with a cup of punch as she watched Tina dance with Mike. She hated feeling this way towards her, especially since she seemed to be so happy with her boyfriend, but you can't help who you fall for. Love is cruel like that, and in the end, it seems like no one wins.

Now I know how Adalynn felt last year.

Bailey sighed and leaned her head in her hand, desperately wishing she had gone to Rachel's stupid anti-prom.

****

"It means a lot that you came here with me instead of going with your brother to Rachel's pity party," Quinn said as Adalynn fixed her hair in the bathroom mirror.

The brunette was dressed in a white button up shirt tucked into a black skirt that cut off at the knee. She wore a black blazer over it, and her long locks were pulled into a low side bun.