"Here's a lesson for your board, Mr. Schue," Quinn said after she and Artie finished singing I'm Still Standing. "Don't text and drive. Ever. It's the stupidest thing I've ever done... besides sleeping with Puck."

Adalynn smirked as she leaned down and whispered something in Ava's ear about Noah Puckerman, and the baby giggled.

"Uck ta fak," Ava laughed, clapping her hands together.

"Quit teaching my kids curse words," Bailey pouted as she leaned into Brittany.

"Quit telling them lies about me," Puck scoffed.

"No," Adalynn said before whispering something else to Ava about the womanizer.

"There's a lot of rumors floating around, so let's clear the air," said Quinn. "First of all, all my plumbing still works, which is awesome–"

"Get it, Adalynn," Puck smirked.

"Shut it, Puckerman!" Adalynn snapped.

"Don't talk about my sister like that," Kurt said as he glared at the mohawk boy, not at all in love with the fact that his little sister was sexually active.

"Hut it, uck," Ava said, scrunching her brows at Puck.

"–But my spine was severely compressed in the car accident, which basically means I can't move my feet or legs," Quinn continued, trying to bring the focus off of Puck's comment on her and Adalynn's sex life. "But, the good thing is that I'm starting to regain feeling, so with a lot of physical therapy, and your prayers, I stand a good chance at a full recovery. So no tears. That means you, Tina and Maya."

"Lulu," Maya sniffled, pouting as she leaned into Tina's chest.

"Oh, and I apologize for the number. My dance moves aren't as smooth as Artie's yet," Quinn said, sending the younger boy a smile.

"With practice, they will be," Artie chuckled.

The blonde was quiet for a moment before looking at her fellow Glee Clubbers and saying, "I promise that by the time we go to nationals, I'll be out of this chair and dancing on that stage."

Everyone clapped and stood up to go hug Quinn. Out of the corner of her eye, Bailey noticed the disappointed look on Artie's face and sent him a sympathetic smile.

****

The New Directions gathered in the back of the library for a secret meeting that Puck had called. Bailey sat next to Tina, and Adalynn sat on the floor in front of Quinn with her head resting on her legs as the older girl played with her long brunette locks.

"We all know why we're here and the twins aren't," Puck began. "I've waited five years for this, so I asked Bailey to leave the littles at home because this is serious business."

"I miss Ava," Adalynn pouted, turning to hide her face in Quinn's legs as she hugged them.

"You'll see her soon, but this is more important," said Puck. "I want ideas for senior ditch day. Go."

"Oh! A Gershwin-Sondheim scavenger hunt," Kurt suggested.

"That sounds like touture," Santana scoffed. "Adalynn, tell your brother we want real ideas."

"Tell him yourself," Adalynn sassed as she turned to lay her head on Quinn's legs again, relaxing as the older girl resumed playing with her hair.

"Footloose movie marathon," Mike eagerly said.

"We could go to a concert," Bailey shrugged. "Or a museum."

"What about a nonalcoholic pub crawl?" Mercedes suggested.