I : we're dead meat

"stay focused beomgyu! we're targeting the reclining figure, it wont be as easy as you think because the alarm's button might go off if it moves an inch" yeonjun whispered to me, not wanting anyone to notice our presence in the mansion.

the truth is, yeonjun and I were planning on pulling up a robbery in the town mayor's mansion, he demanded me to steal the reclining figure, an art statue that is probably costs more than both of my kidneys combined.

I could barely see a single object infront of me because all the lights in the building were off, which I had to be fully aware of my surroundings by feeling the obstacles with my hands.

"beomgyu, you're going to handle the figure by replacing the fake one with the actual one, I'll take care of the surroundings if anyone's here." yeonjun said in a really low voice, even though I could barely see his figure, I noticed his presence just across me, positioning himself carefully.

"aight, I'll take care of it, hand over the fake ones." I replied. I gotta admit to myself, why in the world am I doing this? Yeah I did a few bad things such as bullying childrens and make them drop their ice creams, but doing a whole robbery? that is way to far from what I usually do.

as yeonjun handed me the fake art figure, I tiptoed my way to the targeted object covered in glass that could literally break at a single touch, but fortunately, only the top of it weren't covered with the same glass.

I breathed heavily as I tried to shove my right hand with the human toy wrapped around my fingers carefully, meanwhile the other hand gently picking the reclining figure.

seconds after finally realizing that I finally succeeded into obtaining the object, I did a little dance to celebrate the night. We're gonna feast tonight! I thought of myself.

when I was about to call yeonjun, I flinched upon hearing a loud alarm that suddenly went off, I thought I did it?

"Fuck. we're dead meat!!" yeonjun cursed in a panicked motion and rans towards the main entrance, and successfully escaped without me.

I turned my head towards figure placement, trying to detect any mistakes. It looks like the weight of toy couldn't push the alarm button perfectly, damn, just how fucking dense can you be, choi yeonjun?

"Halt right there sir! you've been caught red handed. Stay still or something worser could happen to you." I turned my head towards the guards who are pointing their torch lights towards me, looks like I got bunch of their attentions.

I raised both of my hands to show that I accepted defeat. Sike, me? the choi beomgyu? defeat? knowing how slick I am, I ran towards the main entrance in the speed of sonic, which made the guards tried to catch up to me.

——————

"He had gone that way, sir!" I can still hear the guards voices from afar, damn, they have been doing this for hours now. I wish I had someone that would risk their life to find me, just like the guards and this little figure" I murmured to myself, gently caressing the art figure in my hands, hiding and sitting behind a trash bin.

"Sir! there he is, we found him!" I reacted quickly after hearing the sentence, I got up and tried to use all of my energy so I can run with maximum speed.

I continued and continued running, until the guards in the lost track of me, which I ended up standing in the middle of the street. "HA! EAT MY SHIT! THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR ALMOST FUCKING ME IN THE ASS!!!" I yelled while doing the "L" pose with my left hand, dancing my whole hearts out without knowing that a heavy and big obstacle is coming towards me and crashing my body, which made me saw my whole life flashing before my eyes.

* SCREEEECH *