Part 1

*everyone of the campers gathers in the mess hall for morning announcements*
"Afternoon, campers. I have awesome news today first let's welcome our new camper Y/n L/n she's from Texas which I already approve". She said smiling I walked in smiling and waving "hey y'all it nice to be here", "OMG OMG THE Y/n L/n you are an amazing singer I follow all your social medias, downloaded all your songs you have"!! A blonde hair girl said smiling, "well thank you I really just love music and try my best to make a career out of it", I said smiling I noticed a girl looking sleepily at me but blushing I smirked and looked back at Lou. "That is Destiny you can go take a seat over their you'll be in the woodchuck cabin as our new singing counselor, Ava over their will help you" Lou said smiling she waved shyly and I winked and went to sit by Destiny who hugged my arm smiling I just laughed and patted her head. "Now tomorrow is the Camp Kikiwaka Talent Show! Back by... so-so demand. Auditions are this afternoon." I watched a boy stand up cheering "Yes! It's my time to shine"! "Relax, Hollywood. Only campers can perform. You're directing the show" Lou said smiling "Yeah, I'm really more of an on-stage guy than a backstage guy." She walked over smiling "Well, instead you could be in charge of separating the dry garbage from the wet garbage". He looked grossed out "directing it is" he said sitting down smiling I looked up and saw Ava looking at me we both blushed and looked away. "So everyone who wants to perform, see Noah. This is your chance to show us some talent that might otherwise go unnoticed. And others that maybe should. I'm looking at you, Stan. No one likes a mime". Lou said walking away everyone fell into their own conversations "sooo Y/n are you gonna perform in the talent show I would love to see you sing live, although I follow your Tik Tok lives and see it but I love to see it in person"! She said dancing "yeah I brought my guitar I can sing a song I Been workin on", she smiled "so what do you think everyone will be doing for the talent show"? "Knowing this place, probably just fart karaoke. I bet they'll be looking to me again for the only real entertainment. So Gwen what talents do you have"? Destiny asked smiling "So many. Avoiding frostbite. Marking my territory. Groundhog agility." I looked at her confused "Yeah, I'm not sure any of those can be done on a stage. Right, Ava?" She looked up "yeah groundhog sounds great", we all stared confused "Sorry, I'm exhausted. I haven't slept since I got to camp. I've probably been keeping you up", she said calmly "Luckily no, because if I don't get my eight hours, I've been known to punch first, and ask questions later". I stared in shock and smirked "you scare me a little.. respect" she said fist bumping her. "Why can't you sleep Aves", I said using a nickname that made her blush "I don't know. My family is full of great sleepers. Back in the city, our appartement is right next to a fire station. And we sleep through all the sirens. We're actually kind of worried about it." She said casually " wow back in Texas where I live we don't have loud noises it the country so it very nice to have, well I'm going to go practice". I said standing up " oooh can I come watch I love to watch please let me watch please please!?" She said enthusiastically " I'll come to and I'll try to stay awake ha hopefully", Ava said staring at me "the more the merrier I always love an audience and I'll help you stay awake". I said winking "this is so exciting I never heard people sing except when my brother was with the wolves they did their howling ceremony and it was really bad". Gwen said smiling we all walked away concerned.
The boys POV:
"The talent show is going to be so awesome! What should we do? Mateo said smiling "How about that dance we practiced last year, with the big finish where you lift me and I soar like a swan?" He said smiling "More like I try to lift you, and you crush me. No one's ever seen our dance, and no one ever will", he said calmly "Are you kidding?" Finn said "I went to the infirmary so often, they gave me a punch card. I know what might be fun. How about ventriloquism? I saw this funny thing online with a ventriloquist and a human dummy"? Mateo said smiling "who gonna play the dummy? Just kidding I know its me" he said laughing "Exactly, it's a perfect fit! But first, let's just try the lift. I mean, look at you. You've bulked up so much since last summer". Mateo smiled "Well, I have been deadlifting dictionaries. Unabridged". "I don't know why you're doing it on a bridge, but it's working" Finn said smiling "Maybe I could do it. Okay, let's give it a try!" They go to do it and Finn flattens Mateo because he chickens out, "Well, at least I'll get my punch card filled. One more injury and I get a free X-ray"! He said getting up.