"I strongly agree, sire." Lord Strong seconded.

"My brother wishes to provoke me. To answer is to give him what he wants." Viserys stated.

"The realm is watching, Your Grace." Lord Corlys muttered.

"What would you have me do? Send him to the Wall? Perhaps I could put his head on a spike." Viserys asked.

"Daemon has seized Dragonstone, has surrounded himself with an army of gold cloaks and his adopted daughter, Elaena, is a force to be trifled with, and has now stolen a dangerous weapon."

Rhaenyra mumbled under her breath earning the attention of all the Lords, turning towards her.

"Which egg did Daemon take?"

She asked once, her voice louder as she waits for the Dragonkeeper to answer her.

"The egg was Dreamfyre's, Princess. The same that you choose for Prince Baelon's cradle."

"Assemble an attachment, Otto. I will go to Dragonstone and drag Daemon back to face justice myself." Viserys spoke and stood up.

"Your Grace." Otto called, Viserys stopped and looked back at him, "My apologies, Your Grace, but I cannot allow it. It's too dangerous. Daemon is without limit and together with Elaena they both will be unstoppable. Let me go to Dragonstone." He added.

Back in Dragonstone, Daemon and Elaena were talking with each other with Mysaria sitting on Daemon's lap when a knight informed them about a ship sailing towards Dragonstone. Daemon laughed while Elaena raised her eyebrow.

"Come, let's welcome them." Daemon said, grabbing his sword.

Elaena smirked, grabbed her dagger and placed it on her scabbard while Mysaria grabbed her white coat. Daemon was walking in front of them, Elaena and Mysaria walked side by side and thirty knights wearing gold cloaks walked behind them. Daemon took the egg and continued their way to the bridge.

A smirk instantly appeared on Elaena's lips seeing Otto wearing armor holding his helmet in one hand with Ser Harrold, Ser Cole, and twenty soldiers behind them.

"Welcome to Dragonstone, Otto." Dameon greeted, Elaena placed her hand on the hilt of her dagger.

Her eyes then avert to Ser Cole, feeling his burning stares towards hers. She slowly licked her lips, smirked, and raised her eyebrow to which the knight immediately looked away. Elaena's smirk widened, she knew the effect she has on every man and even women, and never failed to notice how nervous they instantly got and their cheeks become redder just by her staring at them. Averting her eyes back to Otto.

"Your occupation of this island is at an end." Otto started, "You're to relinquish the dragon's egg, disband your army, banish your whοre..." Elaena glared at him, poking the inside of her cheeks with her tongue as Mysaria held her arm, she was ready to kill Otto anytime now, "and leave Dragonstone by order of His Grace, King Viserys..."

Mysaria continued to caress Elaena's arm, calming her down. Ser Harrold was staring at Elaena, even he was also intimidated by her. As Elaena grew up with Daemon, Ser Harrold knew what she's capable of and had quite a temper that they wouldn't want to mess with. And what Otto Hightower is doing now is walking towards his death.

"Where is the King? I don't see him." Daemon asked.

"His Grace would never lower himself to entertain such a mummer's farce." Otto answered.

Elaena rolled her eyes, she could already imagine her ears bleeding from hearing Otto's voice.

"Ser Crispin, wasn't it?" Daemon asked, the scowl on Elaena's face was instantly replaced with a smirk.