10. You drive me crazy

Start from the beginning

"If she asks me to leave her alone I will. She has a mind of her own. You don't get to decide for her." I smiled at her sweetly. "Give me a beer and I'll be on my way."

I got my beer and saw my angel serving drinks to a group of teenagers. They were trying to offer her a drink but she refused nicely. Sweet she knows how to sweet talk these punks. I wave at her and she bit her lower lips when she saw me. But she walked to the opposite direction and got drinks from the bar.

Well, the bar was full. Everyone was busy working. However, I am part owner so I can borrow her for the night. I talked to the manager and demand him to ask angel join me in my table.

"Good evening angel. Nice of you to join me."

I smiled at her and openly check her out. She was wearing a their uniform, a spaghetti strapped top and a micro mini skirt, fishnet stocking and knee high boots. Cole, Jake and I made sure we got waitresses that were sexy hot. We also make sure that no one get any ideas with them. They are not to flirt with customers and vice versa. We have bouncers that won't hesitate to throw customers out the bar regardless who they were. Except of course if it us the owners.

"You actually left me with no choice. The manager said that if I don't join you he'll fire me. So what do you want?" She said coldly and sat beside me. I made sure that it would only be the chair available for her.

"You seem not happy to see me. I'm sorry for forcing you to join me. I missed you. Are you mad at me?"

"I don't know. I mean I need to do my work the place is really full tonight. I have to get back to it before my work mates start making assumptions about this. So what do you want?"

"You?" I looked at her seductively. "I want you and it's driving me crazy."

"What?" She gulped and refused to look at me. "Mr. Frankford what ever game your playing I don't want to be part of it."

"I'm not playing. I'm being honest." I held her chin so we are now looking eye to eye. "I want you and tell me you want me too, angel."

"No!" She closed her eyes and start shaking her head.

"Are you sure?" I started to touch her lips with my thumb. "Angel, your body seems to say other wise." I can feel her tremble with my touch.

"Please. Stop.," She moved away from my touch and took a few deep breath. "I can't do this. I just can't."

"Lets go." I stood up and held my hands towards her.

"Where? I have work. I can't just leave." She stood up and looked at me.

Atleast your not directly saying no.

"Spend the night with me." I whispered to her ear while guiding her out the back door.

"I can't. Are you insane?" She yelled when we where outside the back alley.

"Tell me why you can't." I challenged her.

"I have work. I can't just leave."

"I am part owner of this bar. If I say you can leave then you can." I pointed out. "Would you like to spend the night me?"

"I don't know!" She replied.

"Let me help you decide."

I grab her and pinned her against the wall the crush my lips to her. The moment I felt her lips I let go of my self control. I kissed her hungrily like my life depends on it. We were both panting when I let her go.

"You should go." She said. "I am not going with you."

"Why not?" I sighed. "I won't hurt you, angel. I won't try anything stupid with you. You can trust me."

"I know. But I can't trust myself alone with you." She smiled at me. "Gabby's right I can't jump to another cliff. I haven't got over him yet. And I don't do hook ups."

"Well, there's always a first time." I said and smiled at her. "Are you sure you don't want to consider?"

"I don't know." She shook head. "Listen, let's just be friends."

"With benefits?" I winked at her and she laughed.

Please say yes!

"I don't know. You are driving me crazy." She bit her lips.

"I know I'm going crazy." I moved closer so are lips were almost touching but moved her face away from me.

"We can't do this. I'm sorry I can't." Then she run back inside the bar.

The moment she was out of sight I punched the wall in frustration. She said no. She made her decision so I have to respect it.

Atleast I got A for effort., good bye angel...