Part 2 - Opening Of Gifts

Guzi had never experienced the sensation of having a full belly nor had he beheld this many gifts in his life. He was vibrating from the joy and he was not the only one feeling this excited. Xie Lian who was a Christmas enthusiast had spent all year plotting the gifts his family members would receive. Except for Qi Rong. Nobody had planned nor permitted Qi Rong to feel the joy of receiving presents.

The adults began to courteously reveal the contents of each one's gifts, unlike Guzi who was buried beneath a sea of ribbon and paper while ferociously tearing the wrapping from the boxes marked with his name. Guzi was overwhelmed with excitement but once he had realized what the item in his hands that Hua Cheng gifted him was Guzi's eyes grew larger than a peach and the corners of his lips turned upwards into the biggest smile Guzi had ever worn. Guzi pushed the child-sized practice sword into Qi Rong's hands and showed his father his new "toy".

Qi Rong was glaring in the direction of Hua Cheng who took no notice and busied himself with the task of opening the gift from his husband Xie Lian. Hua Cheng traced the floral pattern on the last box with his name on it and lifted the lid to reveal a singular steamed pork bun.

"Gege I cannot express my amount of gratitude for this pork bun"

He stated with blood rushing to his cheeks and joyful tears threatening to fill his eyes.

Hua Cheng who was sincerely delighted pecked Xie Lian on the cheek in thanks however, Xie Lian giggled while explaining that his real present was in the rectangular crimson box in the corner containing a new umbrella.

Next came Xie Lian's turn to open his gift from Hua Cheng... The box was petite with gold foil embellishments blanketing the corners. Once Xie Lian peered inside he realized the reason the box was smaller than he expected, inside was a photo of an Armory. The largest, Most well-decorated, and filled Armory Xie Lian had seen in his life.

"..."

Xie Lian was filled with joy but simultaneously was trying his best to be angry at San Lang for such an over-the-top gift. As much as he tried Xie Lian couldn't help but release a squeal and embrace Hua Cheng in a tight squeeze. Xie Lian made double sure to try to squeeze Hua Cheng as hard as he could to warn Hua Cheng that he would pay for what he did later tonight.

 Xie Lian made double sure to try to squeeze Hua Cheng as hard as he could to warn Hua Cheng that he would pay for what he did later tonight

(accurate picture of Xie Lian trying to be angry at Hua Cheng)