1

"i cant believe youre really moving to my college! ive been so lonely without you. we can finally fulfill our high school dreams! ive already asked about dorms and im allowed to have you in mine."

hongjoong smiled, making sure wooyoung could see it on the camera,
"yeah its just so crazy, it feels so surreal. i cant believe tomorrow im actually flying back to korea and ill be able to see you again. you can finally properly introduce me to your boyfriend as well! im so excited."

"me too! sannie will love you. but you should go to sleep now."

"yeah yeah, love you!"
"love you more, night!"

beep

hongjoong stood up, stretching his legs and back. he walked to his bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth, half asleep by this point. wooyoung always knew how to keep him awake, and it wont get any better once hes literally living with him.

"hongjoong, why arent you asleep? you have an early morning tomorrow; and i hope youre all packed."
"sorry mom, im just going to get ready for bed now."

ms. kim chuckled, poking her head around the corner,
"you know im only joking, im going to miss you so much honey, you better come back and visit during the holidays. i wont be here when you have to leave, but ive put money on the table for an uber, is it okay if i come in and say goodbye to you when i wake up? you can go back to sleep after."

"thank you mom! of course you can, im gonna miss you too. wooyoung will take good care of me... well- maybe not but uh.. ill be okay, i love you, goodnight."

"im sure you will be, i love you too, night."

hongjoong brushed his teeth and washed his face, then he put his hair back using a headband, though it never really stayed on after he slept. once he got into bed it was 01:23, he only had around 5 hours to sleep.

-

he was woken up by his shoulder being softly shaken,
"honey, im leaving now, you better call me when you get there. im gonna miss you, so so so so so much."

hongjoong groaned, sitting up so he could hug her.

"of course ill call you. ill also call you maybe once everyday? or maybe every two days depending on how busy i am.. if thats ok-"
"it is, as long as i get to talk to you. i really have to leave now. i love you so much, more than you know."

she kissed his forehead, listening to him yell 'i love you more' in his half asleep state as she rushed out the door.

-

beep, beep, beep

"shit- is it already 6..?"

he stood up, stumbling as he did so. he made his way to his closet and threw on the comfiest clothing he could, then he grabbed his luggage and called an uber. he almost said the wrong address because of how tired he was.

he just sat and stared at his wall, unmoving.

-

unknown number
Your Uber Driver is here to collect you! Please type 'Yes' once you have entered the car.

-

"since when do they do that?"
hongjoong shook his head and hauled his shit outside, handing the driver his money.

he got $10 change.

"hey, is it too much to ask for you to stop in at mcdonalds and get me a coffee? im still half asleep honestly.."
"well, im really not supposed to but i dont get paid enough for this job anyway, so how do you like your coffee?"

"mm.. white, extra sugar.. almond milk. any size, i can just give you the money for it, my m-,, i.. had more money than i thought the uber would cost anyway so,"

they went through the drive thru, hongjoong didnt even know if hed get to the airport on time.

"thank you, youre a life saver."

the rest of the drive was silent, not awkward nor comfortable. it was a given for it to be silent.

"here you are, enjoy your flight."
"thank you so much!"
hongjoong rated that driver 5 stars, then went into the airport. he went through getting his luggage checked and all that jazz, and then he could just sit and wait for his flight. it would only take around 30 minutes, since he was later than intended.

*

blblbllb the end of the first chapter it wwsnt long cuz im tired but im probably just gonna write a bunch of them lawl