sara

Imagine this,

Your standing on slippery shingles while it's pouring raining, you have a camera in hand and your peeking through the window of the most popular girl in town. She's currently having fun time and your getting ready to get a perfect shot. The moments just right,you take the shot and jump off her roof. She's scared half to death,

Well that happend to me last week, but what you don't aspect and that she starts to chase me with a kitchen knife (what a fucking dumbass), I ran into the woods (where my shed is) and she followed yelling
"C..come out, I just wanna know what you took the photo"
She has a shirt on that was buttoned up except she's missing almost every other button, she has these short shorts on and sandals.

I snuck up behind her and grabbed on the the knife, she struggled but I got it. She let out this ghastly scream and she just started to run, she just ran and ran and ran. The dumbass manages the slam her head into a tree and she falls over, her head bleeds around her ear, she's pulling of branches to try to help herself stand up. Little does she know I run fast and quiet. I crept up behind her and stabbed her side, the blood flowed like a river or someone having a heavy period. The terror in her eyes was amazing to see. It's like she looked at me and got frozen in time. She couldn't move, I slowly dug the knife deeper into her body, she hiccuped, tears running down her perfect little face. The sight of her like this disgusted me. I slammed the knife farther in, she stared at me in shock coughing up blood. I knew I had punctured her lungs. I pushed farther, I heard a snap, her neck.

(But how you must be saying)

"Sara, I know the excitement takes you over on murder jobs but you really gotta learn how to be quicker."

El or 7/11
My best friend and my roommate.

"Sorry dude her face was amazing I needed more of it"
I grabbed her face with my leather gloves, she looked mortified. The blood dripping down the side of her face and her mouth. El wore yellow leather gloves. They were normally for painting but I guess El heard the screams.

Target 1 ○
Target 2 ×
Target 3 ×