Chapter 28 - Out of Nowhere!

Start from the beginning

"I understand. It's fine if we don't have that so-called relationship of couple. This isn't the first time, but I will mark what's mine, and prepare for the changes from now on"

"Huh?"

Wait a minute!
Wait a minute!

I could see Akashi's mismatched eyes just inch away from me. And is this even real?!

Akashi's lips on top of mine?!

I was stunned and just watched Akashi moved back, his gaze not leaving mine.

I felt my knees weak, and I just fall on the floor

"W-what just.. eh...?"

I'm stunned.

"Expect the changes on how I will act towards you. But I need to warn you, don't you dare run away from me, and don't entertain other guys"

I looked at him and he was looking down at me, then he crouched down, and again, our eyes again met at the same height

"Don't worry. I won't get mad that you declined my suggestion. However, prepare yourself."

Once again, his face came closer, this time, I felt his hand behind my head, and his lips once again on top of mine.

When he moved back, he stood up and turned around.

"Well then, have a good night. Make sure to lock your door"

...

My body feels so hot. My face is surely beet red. I could hear the thumping of my heart. It's so fast. I couldn't stand at all.

I did my best to stand and lock the door, but my whole body slide down, and I just couldn't believe what happened!

What the heck just happened?!
What the heck happened to Akashi that it turned into this?!
What's with this 180° turn of event?!
It's totally different to the Akashi I know!
I particularly didn't do anything to make him do that! Nor, I didn't feel in that kind of ambiance!

What just happened?!
I have too much questions!
I don't even know what's going on anymore!
I should be happy!

No, I am happy!
I am just confused and at lost!
I said I shouldn't question his actions anymore, but this one...

I COULDN'T HELP BUT QUESTION IT!

I'M SO HAPPY, BUT WHAT REALLY JUST HAPPENED?!

~Akashi~

Akashi and Kari returned to the car, and immediately once they drove off,

"Young master, what are you planning to do now with the young lady? She already knows, and it's scary how she was able to conclude things with just few information" Kari worriedly asked Akashi, who was then looking outside

"Part of it was because of Aoki-sama" Ken commented on the side

"Yeah, but, the young lady knew that the first Kari was different when she met me, that was why she confirmed it when she heard it. We thought she won't able to distinguish because she could only focus in one thing, but she was able to" Kari retorted then turned to Akashi "Young master, what's your plan for her now?"

"She's one of those rare species that it's hard to predict. But from now on, she can't run away from me. I already mark what's mine"

"Mark?" The twins asked at the same time "out of nowhere?"

"For her not to run away anymore. She knows lots now. I believe that I'll learn lots when she's around. I will understand what father and grandfather want me to learn." Akashi responded then crossed his legs and the twins felt that Akashi's ambiance suddenly changed "Also, because of her recent activities, (f/n) had gained unnecessary pests. They will flock around her soon. It's easier now before she returns to school."

"..."

"What?" Akashi looked at Kari, and his butler was smiling at him

"Nothing, I just felt that is the main reason. But well, we'll support you with your decision. Though marking her out of nowhere was too sudden"

"She had the guts to refused my suggestion and still thinks that I have a fiancé. That's why I marked her right away to show my intention"

"Then you need to break off the engagement with Anna-sama then" Ken suggested

"I am not even engaged to her. However, indeed, everyone thinks that we are. Anna and I have a deal, and I can't announce yet that we aren't engaged" Akashi chuckled in anger, then looked outside again "but nothing will change except to how I will act towards (f/n)"

~

That night was the turn of events between the two of them. The action that Akashi did out of nowhere was the start of (f/n)'s real nightmares, or is it really nightmares?

~TBC~