Chapter 28 - Out of Nowhere!

Start from the beginning

It might be a bias conclusion on my side as well that Akashi's family's action isn't illegal because my family was indirectly saved by them as well. Just, knowing by now that they are helping the victims of those 'elite people', I couldn't help but agree to what they are doing.

"If you are, then end of discussion" Akashi was still staring at me. Probably examining my reaction.

"If I may (f/n)-sama, can I ask a question?" I turned to Ken-san and his eyes looked at the mirror then back to the road

"Yes sure, what is it?"

"Your family's shop has Tokyo and Kyoto branch. However, why were you in Kyushu?"

"Ah, that was because my dad was the one responsible for the resources of our products. He is researching for good resources, and suppliers. Learning them one by one if they could be useful for our products." I explained and I heard Kari-san "ah so that's why" in front. Seemed like they were curious about that

"Thanks for explaining."

"But I hope that Mako-mako-san is the one Aoki-obaachan is looking for. It's crazy if it would be"

"It should be. It will be a problem if it's not"

"Problem?" I looked at Akashi, and he was looking outside again. He didn't response anymore, but I felt that it was problematic that I shouldn't listen anymore.

~

When we arrived back, Akashi and Kari-san sent me until inside my house. Well, since I have too much stuffs with me, they said.

But before Akashi leave,

"Uhm, please correct your grandmother that I am not your girlfriend. She was insisting until the end" I stopped Akashi

"Wait me outside, Kari" he ordered and his butler complied. He then looked at me, seriously "should we pretend to be one in front of her?"

I was taken a back from what he just said. Is he serious?!

No.. wait, that's not it.

I shook my head and smiled "no. We don't need to do that. I mean, I just want to clear things up. I don't want to pretend or anything, okay?"

"... I understand"

"Thanks"

"I thought you would suggest that we should just go out for real"

...

"Eh? No, ehh?"

"Shouldn't we date now?" My eyes widened from his unbelievable question

"Are you being serious? Out of nowhere?! I don't want to go out with someone who has a fiancé!" I retorted then sighed. I smiled and made a peace sign "I'm happy though, but we both know that we don't need to hurry, right? I am also sure that you are just getting annoyed with the current situation."

He smirked then turned around "is that so? I'm being serious, but if you still don't want then I don't mind."

...

Is he really serious?
But...

"Akashi" I called him and gathered my courage to ask him "do you like me?" I asked and his head turned around to look at me "do you know what it means to go out?"

"Who knows? But one thing I know for sure now that if I go out with you, what my father wants me to learn, I'll learn that with you"

"Learn? I don't know what you need to learn, but just, Akashi needs to know what it means to date first. I don't want to date someone who has a fiancé." I again pointed out "At this time, I also don't want my heart to easily get broken by my first love when things get sour between us." I chuckled but flinched when Akashi walked towards me "Akashi?"