ーliving the life; 001☀︎

     AVERY HAD SPENT THE NIGHT AND JOHN B'S AFTER A FIGHT WITH HER FATHER

     AVERY HAD SPENT THE NIGHT AND JOHN B'S AFTER A FIGHT WITH HER FATHER. He always said the same old thing he always told her, "I don't like you with those boys they are changing you for the worse." And once again Avery defended her friends which made her Father angry and kicked her out for a bit. She left to go to John B's place. His place was kind of a getaway for her, she would spend a good amount of nights there which made her and John B become closer. She thought of him as a big brother and he basically was but she took care of him a lot.

     HURRICANE AGATHA— The storm wiped out a good amount of everything for everyone. Knocking out power, trees down and making fishing amazing this time of the month.

     Avery was woken up by the sounds of the birds calling to each other. JJ was still asleep on the other side of the couch so she went to check if the power was still on. "Nope, lovely." Avery sighed running her hand through her messy hair as decided to go outside to check out what was caused.

     John B walked into the living room to go check outside as well, "Yo, JJ, you been outside?" John B slapped JJ on the back, "I have polio, bro. I can't walk." JJ sleepily replied.

     "Morning." Avery said seeing John B coming outside. She pointed to the fallen tree beside her.

     "Oh, man. That's no good. That is not good." John B sighed walking over to the tree. "Just came out before you." Avery walked over to him "Gonna check what else it did." John B nodded walking the opposite way of Avery.

     John B and Avery looked around to see what else the hurricane did. "Oh man." Avery heard John B rustle stuff.

     "Agatha did some work, huh?" JJ walked outside with a beer in his hand, taking a sip followed by a burp. "Yeah, she did." John B grunted.

     Avery walked over to the boys to see how the other side looked.

     "What you thinking?" JJ asked as Avery joined beside him.

     "I'm thinkin' that storm surge pushed all the crabs out on the marsh maze." John B jumped into the boat throwing out the tree branches inside "All those drum are gonna chase the crab."