003. 𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐌

Start from the beginning

*Maybe: Cory was changed to "corinne🌻"

*+1.***.***.**** was changed to "miggy🎱"

corinne🌻
soooo how about that 8 ball match??

ready to get ur ass licked?😙

KICKED**

OMGOSH

NOT LICKED

WHAT THE FUCK

UHM

kicked

not lick

i don't lick peoples's asses😇😇

miggy🎱
WOAH

weirdo🙄

anyways, i ready to absolutely DOMINATE you in 8 ball🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

corinne🌻
yeah alr MIGGY😒

miggy🎱
Ew

Don't call me "miggy" that sounds weird🤨

corinne🌻
oh okay☹️

sorry miggy🥺🥺

miggy🎱
You infuriate me.

corinne🌻
your formal punctuation INFURIATES me😒😒

miggy🎱
Lets just play the damn game already🙄

corinne🌻
fine you inpatient BABOON😞

*corinne🌻 has started a game of "8 Ball"*
*miggy🎱 has joined the game of "8 Ball"

IRL

And just like that, Corinne and Miguel stayed up until the morning going from iMessage games, to Roblox, to deep conversations about what comes after death. There was something about Miguel that made Corinne feel like she could open up to him about anything. It sort of scared her how easy it was for her to trust him, especially with her having major trust issues with people due to her past.

Miguel found interest in Corinne and almost everything about her. The the way she speaks, the way she's open minded, the way she looked, it intrigued him. Miguel liked Corinne, but he was sure it wasn't in a romantic way..was it?

"If you could have any super power, what would it be?" Corinne asked, now on FaceTime with Miguel.

"Definitely invisibility, it'd be so cool to watch people without them knowing and scare people" The boy replied with a confident answer.

"Ew, "watch", your such a pervert!!" Corinne sarcastically accused the boy.

"What-no, ew, what the hell, gross, not like that, idiot!" he exclaimed with a look of disgust on his face, turning over to the side to face the camera and seeing Corinne bust out laughing.

She looks really pretty when she laughs

Miguel quickly shushed the voice in his head away, sure that Corinne didn't like him back. Plus, if there was a chance that they both made the roles the auditioned for, it would be very unprofessional to date your coworker.

As Miguel turned back to the camera as it was his turn to ask a random question, he looked over to see a sleeping, and lightly snoring, Corinne. Of course, he HAD to take a screenshot to later send it to her and make fun of her.

It's only been a couple of days and it's like me and this girl have been best friends for years, Miguel thought to himself. He hoped to himself that this girl would stay in his life for a while. He knew that the connection that they had wasn't just "normal", but was something way bigger then that. He just didn't quite know what type of connection it will turn into, a platonic or a romantic one...

AUTHORS NOTE

i just wanted to come and say i'm really sorry i've had such slow updates with this book. ive gone back in forth with my motivation for this, and i have decided i am gonna continue this book most definitely. though i am also planning to start another book, so if y'all have any ideas for a book or any ideas of what you wanna read from me, please, PLEASEE lmk!!

𝐱𝐨𝐱𝐨 ,, 𝐝𝐣🌹