He got out the car and walked over to me, holding his hand out to pull me up and then proceeded to hold the passenger door open for me before jogging over to the drivers side as usual.

"We'll go to mine, yeah?" he said, already pulling out the driveway. We hadn't been to his in ages so I agreed and sat back into the chair, kind of dreading the conversation we were about to have. What was so important?

He seemed nervous as he made small talk and occasionally rubbed sweat off his hands onto his trousers.
"Are you alright?" I laughed awkwardly.
"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. And you?"
I just laughed in response and got ready to get out the car as he pulled into the fancy gates leading up to his house.

I had been on my feet for a few hours now, walking to Starbucks, to the park, from Raf's to Messi's and you can't forget to include all the pacing I did as I explained everything that had happened to Ant, so I was absolutely shattered.

As soon as we got in and I had taken my shoes off by the door, I went to his room and flopped
on the bed.
"Princesa-" he started.
"Lay with me," I said moving up and letting him lie on the bed as well, with his head slightly propped up with pillows whilst mine lay on his chest.

He ran his fingers through my hair as he spoke, "I'm going to explain everything going through my mind right now, okay? And you don't have to react or talk to me about it afterwards. I just want to get it off my chest. Please don't interrupt me, it's hard enough to say as it is."
I nodded but didn't look at him as I wondered how he was feeling. Why did he need to explain? What did he mean 'get off his chest'?

"When we were younger, I always had a little crush on you. God, I mean you were pretty, funny, played football, basically the dream girl."

I blushed before noticing the use of past tense.

"When you left for Spain, I was angry. The one person that I truly loved in the world was leaving me and I couldn't do anything about it," he paused before carrying on,

"So to deal with that, I started partying. A lot. Got drunk and with new girls every night. Whilst I love Davi Luca with all my heart and don't regret him at all, I never planned to have a kid. That phone call to you was the most painful thing I've ever had to do but it was a consequence of my own actions.

I felt guilty. Although yeah sure we weren't dating, I always had a thing for you and I kind of thought you might've had a thing for me too."

If only he knew, I laughed to myself.

"I still just feel weird when I bring Davi around you, it's like a constant reminder of my betrayal to you and I know there's a better way to word that because Davi is my everything but I can't even think straight whilst you're annoyed at me,

I got jealous when I saw you texting that guy and so I lashed out, getting angry at you. But you deserve to be treated right and go on dates and have fun, even if I'm not the guy who's able to do that for you. I love you Amelia, with everything in me."

It was silent for a moment until I looked up at him and crashed my lips onto his.
His body froze before kissing me back delicately but needy. Almost as if he had been waiting for this moment forever but didn't want to hurt me.

He smiled at me when we pulled away and I looked down and laughed, being the awkward person that I am.
"Can I stay here tonight?" I said laying my head back onto his chest.
"Of course, Linda," he said putting his arm back around me.

Neither of us knew what we were doing, neither of us had been in a proper mature relationship yet and I didn't know if that's what I wanted.

What if I was getting platonic love mixed up with actual love? What if I would suddenly realise but it's too late and our friendship is over and I never get to talk to him again? What if?

Although it was only around five o'clock in the afternoon, I ended up falling asleep on him as per usual.

Neymar's POV:

When I said my long arse speech to her and it was silent, I felt for sure I had fumbled it by being cringey but thank the lord it was quite the opposite.

I watched as her chest lifted up and down as she breathed in her sleep. How could she be laying there, asleep, and still be so beautiful?

I took a picture of her laying on me and sent it to my sister to tell her that I had made up with her. The two blue ticks appeared, telling me she had read it and I got a call.

I panicked and answered as my ringer was on loud, hoping I didn't wake her up.
"My phone wasn't on silent! You almost woke her up!" I whisper shouted down the phone.
I heard my sister laugh, "Oh, so now you care about her?"

I pursed my lips sheepishly, "I always cared about her, I was just annoyed at myself."
"There we go! He's got it!" she said sarcastically, making me laugh although it did annoy me slightly. "So, what happened?"

"I sent her a text saying I wanted to talk to her, she called me and we were talking like normal and so I came and picked her up from Messi's place. We came back here and I told her I was sorry. And I won't lie, I gave her some proper cringey speech about everything and thought I had messed it up for real but she kissed me. So I guess we're okay now," I laughed, explaining it all.
"You kissed? YOU KISSED! OH MY GOD! PAI OWES ME TWENTY EURO!"
I laughed and hung up as she shouted excitedly down the phone. I'd talk to her later.

"Amelia," I shook her gently, "Princesa, wake up."
She stirred and looked up at me with her hair all messy, making me laugh at her cuteness as she panicked and tried sorting it out.
Her cuteness? What was happening to me?

"What food do you want me to order?" I said pulling up JustEat on my phone.
"I'm not hungry," she said, causing me to glare at her slightly, "I just woke up! No one's hungry when they just wake up!"
"Fine, I'll get pizza and you can have it later then, yeah?" I compromised.
"Thank you," she said smiling, "Can I borrow a t-shirt to sleep in?"
I grinned and chucked her the shirt to my spare Barca kit.

I went down to the living room to let her get changed and walked out the sliding doors onto the balcony. My house was on a hill so the view from here was always amazing. I called her down as the sun started to set.

"Linda, come quick! Look at the sky!" I shouted, knowing her love for sunsets. I heard her footsteps coming rapidly down the stairs as she ran towards the balcony railing excitedly, making me smile. She always knew how to appreciate the little things in life. I always knew that no matter how much money was in either of our bank accounts she'd still be the same perfectly annoying Amelia.

I took a photo of her looking out at the view and posted it on my story. I particularly liked it since she had Neymar Jr on the back of her shirt but we'll act like it was for the landscape.

Just Friends - Neymar Jrजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें