prologue: the fire keepers punishment

The fire keeper's where one's again waiting in a room as they were waiting who was going to be chosen to be the next fire keeper for the unkindled one
One fire keeper however wasn't excited

She did not like being fire keeper butt was forced she even hated the fact that her eyes were removed. It did not help that the other fire keepers didn't like her because of her hair. She was the only one that had black hair as fire keeper's don't have black hair.

"Damm it why did I have to be a fire keeper. Said the dark haired keeper as she sit down on the ground "being a keeper is more a curse then being a undead.
" why do you think that. The dark hair keeper looks up as she see's the blond hair keeper she was the only one who was nice to her. " it's true they took my freedom to be a servant of the first flame
The age of fire my ass. She said as she looks to the ground again.

" be careful what you say you know what they do if they find out what you just say. The blond fire keeper says as she sit next to her friend.
" i-i just want my eyes back and live a normal life yes I most likely turn in a hollow and die butt that's better than being a slave and never die She says.
The blond fire keeper looked at her friend sad tho see had no eyes herself she can still feel her friend sadness .
" it will be okay I always help when ever I can. She say as she smiles.

" thanks. The dark haired keeper said as she got up and walk away she walk for a bit until she got to her room she got over to her bed and felt someting its was round. she took of her blindflod and putt it in her eyes she does not know why she did it just feelt "right" after she got the first one in she open her eye and saw her room she was shocked she look at her hand. she had a eye in her hand.

"H-how. Was all she could say she putt the other one in and now can see throw both her eyes. " I can see again this is this is- "WHAT ARE YOU DOING. she turn around as she sees the main fire keeper with 2 other keeper's next to her
" wait it's not wha- "TAKE HER TO THE KILN. as she says the other 2 keeper's take her by the arms a take to the bonfire they teleport to the kiln of the flame.

They pushed her in the kiln. " YOU HERE BY PUNISHED FOR HAVING THA EYES THE KEEPER WILL BURN ALIVE BY RELINKING THE FIRST FLAME. The main keeper says as the flame start taking over the black haired keeper.
She was screaming in pain butt was it's was no use ash burn a explosion happens. the keeper looks as the black haired keeper was no more.

" now tho one is no more.

Prologue end.