The begging.. (1)

Its a horrible morning when y/n wakes up. She opens up the curtains when she sees it's storming, she opens op her window and takes a deep breath of the fresh air. Y/n already has her room at the school of evil, because her mother had to be there sooner than the students to do some prep. She looks at her closet deciding what to wear when she hears a knock.

Y/n opens the door to see her mother standing there. 'Hello mother.' : Y/n says. Lesso looks at her unimpressed. 'I want you to make your self ready for your first day.' Y/n looks at her like she just said the most weirdest thing. ' i will get ready when i want to. You can't come in here and tell me what to do your not my boss.' The moment Y/n says that she realises what she just said and her mother looks at her angry.

'Since its your first i'm going to let it slide, but when your at school don't think you can do whatever you please. Im the dean of this school and i have to make sure everything goes smoothly.' Y/n doesn't say anything but giving her mother the look Lesso knew all to well. 'I mean it Y/n, i am not in the mood to go running behind you, because you think you rule it here, just because im your mother doesn't mean im going to go soft on you!' Lesso turned around and closed the door when she finished giving her preach.

Y/n decided what to wear and did her make-up and hair. She went downstairs to see the same introduction she has been seeing for years. Dovey introduced herself to the Evers and Lesso to the Nevers.

But to the surprise of Y/n it wasn't that boring because there were some nice people. She met a guy named Hort who looked a bit dumb but wasn't to bad.

The preach was over and she went to dinner she sat with Hort when a girl came by. The girl was named Hester she didn't look so nice, what exaclty made Y/n look. Y/n looked at Hester in the eyes en pointed her finger to the table. Hester came to sit at the table next to Hort. 'So what do you think of the school?' Hester asked looking at Y/n. 'It's not to bad but there could be more rats.' She laughed at your response and so did Hort.

Y/n returned to her dorm with Hester to go see who else her new roommates were. There were two girls Dot and Annadill. They made a quick introduction and everyone was putting their stuff somewhere in the room. Once they were done it looked a lot more comfortable. Not the soft one but more like there were actual people living there and not just Y/n. Nobody knew Y/n was the daughter of Lesso and Y/n liked to keep it that way.

The next day of school they started their class with Lesso's . Y/n had her power already a bit under control. But it wasnt that impressive. Lesso walked around the room when she hit her cane of the desk of Hort telling him to show his power. Hort was focussing really hard and there came one hair on his chest. Lesso wasnt impressed. ' if i need a skinny one haired wearwolf i'll make sure to call you, now sit down!' She then walked Dot. Dot changed her table in chocolate and ate a piece. Lesso asked:' is it poisoned?'. To which Dot responed: 'it could be?' 'I can work with that.' Lesso responed before she looked at Hester. Nobody had a clue what Hester could do because we haven't talked about that. But Hester rose and removed her hair from her shoulder when a little fire dragon came out of her skin. Y/n stood up and made two little balls of green fire and fired them at the dragon.

Hester looked surprised and Y/n said: 'ready for a little dual?' Hester didn't say anything but made the dragon come at you. You stopped it and made the dragon fly across the room you kept shooting fire balls while the dragon became slower. Now you had your chance you used your powers to lift the dragon and made it choke. What you didn't realise was that you were also hurting Hester. Hester and the dragon knocked out when Lesso screamed: 'Y/n you're not allowed to kill anyone before graduation. You stopped and immediately went to Hester to see if she was alright. She stood up and you shook hands. ' you know Y/n i really should stay on your good side. 

The day passed by and it was in the middle of the night. You couldn't sleep so you decided to go the library when suddenly you heard a walk with a cane. You wanted to hide but Lesso already saw you. 'And what do you think you're doing up?' Before you answered you made a deep sigh. 'Reading, why are you here?'. She laughed and gave a little thinking to your question. 'I wanted to come here for peace but seeing you might be even better.' She stepped closer to you 'You know Y/n what you did in class today was really impressive. Im glad you stopped in time before you killed that poor girl.' You looked at her and was surprised your own mother was really impressed? 'Well i should go to bed, i dont wanna be tired for my classes tomorrow.' You said while walking past Lesso and didn't give her enough time to react.